Tokyo Ravens Boy Preference

Halloween

Harutora-

Harutora is literally 100% spoopy and will literally try to make his own spells with either Halloween puns or the word spoop in it. Though it's kinda funny watching him blow himself up after trying the spells. He just looks so dazed and he has smoke all over him, it's hilarious. He also tries to incorporate these puns and the word spoop into his day. When he makes a pun everyone just simultaneously groans and facepalms. But you both are pros at pun-making and will have a whole conversation, entirely made of puns. If no one stopped you. It's kinda your way of flirting. You guys basically have the same love language and it's great. Your teacher also taught you how to make magic jack o'lanterns to ward off all kinds of evil spirits. Tho apparently this spell is strongest in October so it's sad Omnyo mages can't use it in day-to-day spirit disasters. But you guys end up making way too many jack o'lanterns and Natsume yells at you as you put them all in her room, even if it's to protect her and the pumpkins don't even go with the color scheme yada, yada, yada. You still get them all in there. You guys would most likely hang out, outside of school and get pumpkin spice lattes every damn day, because you two are worth it. And like every year at Omnyo-Prep, there's a Halloween dance, though this year your faces have to be clearly visible and you have to have some form of I.D with you. And while Harutora was pissed at first because it narrows down what he can do by so much. It's also for Natsume's protection, since she is the reincarnate of Yakou Tsuchimikado and the Twin-Horn Syndicate has been up your asses since day one, it would just make things safer for all of you guys. And you're the one who has to point this out to him. You wouldn't make cookies for Halloween but you would buy a crapton of those magical cookies with the orange frosting and they never taste the same when you make them. You know the ones I'm talking about. You would also watch halloween horror movies together and most of the time your clinging to each other for dear life while shaking because the movie is so scary. But he totally forgets how scared you were and was like 'hey let's watch another one' and you try to keep him from clicking it but it's too late and you have to watch the next one and this goes on for the whole night. Until Kahnn uses her knife to cut your tablet in half. You guys would probably be a pokemon trainer and Pikachu. Harutora, being the little perv he is, would like to see you in a short, yellow skirt and sleeveless top. But you had him be Pikachu because of his yellow hair. He pulled off the male costume pretty well tho, but he gets super embarrassed and he knows your shared friends are going to rip into him about this for years. Especially Suzuka, she loves the suffering of others.

Touji-

Touji is meh about Halloween, he doesn't particularly like it but he doesn't hate it either. But his favorite part of it is your enthusiasm. You light up so much on Halloween you're like a jack o'lantern yourself. He finds it super cute. He also likes how amazed you are when you learn to make the magic jack o'lanterns with your magic. You think it's the coolest thing ever. He's willing to try the different food and drinks that are Halloween themed, but he'll let you know whether or not he likes it for that year. The next year for the food and drinks he doesn't like, he just shares one with you and let's you know what he thinks. Since tastes do change after all. And surprisingly, Touji can cook so he bakes you these super cool, super sweet cookies with awesome frosting designs on them. You give him a bear hug and a big kiss on the lips every time he gives you his cookies made from heaven. Of course you share them with him, but you mostly eat them all. You kinda watch halloween movies together every once in awhile, but it's sometimes only once a year because you're so busy. But you do go to the Omnyo Prep Halloween Party. He goes as his first stage ogre form and you go as a princess and everyone finds it absolutely adorable, especially since you're so affectionate with him in general. Kissing his cheek, pecking his lips, holding hands and from-behind hugs. You two also slowdance at every slow song that plays and it's an amazing night for the both of you.

Tenma-

Tenma is super excited about Halloween and loves the magic jack o'lanterns you guys learn to make in class. He also tries to make Halloween-based familiars, which he does have the experience of doing because of his parents. The percentage of them working is 50-50 tho. Sometimes he's able to do it but sometimes the tag lights on fire and burns to ash and he's so confused on why that happened and looks at his work again to figure out what went wrong. He's so determined on making new familiars you find it so adorable. You guys also have a ton of Halloween-themed, storebought food. You're usually the one to get him the pumpkin spice latte because he's so dedicated to making new familiars he often needs the coffee. And cookies, lots and lots of your homemade Halloween cookies. You guys kinda also watch halloween movies, but not a lot because you guys are so busy. You would most likely go to the Halloween Party as two panda bears and do cringy fortnite dances (even tho you don't play it) on the dancefloor because your that couple that still dabs and thinks that memes from like five months ago are still funny. It's also fun watching everyone cringe at your fortnite dances too.