Gen Rex Boys Preference

Rex-

Rex just likes that he gets to spend Christmas with you and can actually see what Christmas is like for families and not the stiff business world he's seen all his life. Rex is very lazy with his gifts so you have to help him out and give him suggestions. Though for you he always knows what to get, always. Rex makes a lot of Christmas puns and Christmas based quips, he also uses Christmas pickup lines on you. Rex is so excited about decorating the tree and will literally do the whole thing in five seconds if you let him. He just knows how to properly decorate a tree from the times he celebrated in Providence and everyone always told him which ornaments should go where and such. Rex really likes mistletoe because it means a free kiss from you, so he'll use a lot of mistletoe. Rex will wake up very early and wait at the tree until you wake up so he often ends up falling asleep under the tree with all the presents. Rex is so excited to unwrap his presents and he takes off the wrapping paper in like three seconds. Rex will spend the whole morning cuddling you before going to the Providence Christmas Party.

Noah-

Noah loves everything about Christmas and is a total dork about it. Though he over analyzes what he should get everyone and what you suggested was exactly what everyone wanted. Noah wears these giant ugly christmas sweaters and he looks so proud that you can't help but wear your own ugly christmas sweaters. Noah wants all of the ornaments to go in a certain place so it takes forever to decorate the tree, but you still have fun anyway. Noah wakes up pretty late but you don't mind, you wake up late too. Noah opens the wrapping paper carefully but if it tears it's ok. You usually spend Christmas with your family in the morning and Noah's family at night, but you switch every year so it's fair.