M.Ladybug Girls Preference

Marinette-

Marinette is a fan of New Years, which isn't surprising. Marinette has this superstition that if she had a tootsie roll in her pocket all night she'll have a good year. She first got this superstition when she was a little girl and keeps it up for traditions sake. Though you never know...she packs multiple tootsie rolls in her pocket just in case if something happens, one can never be too prepared. Marinette usually drinks fruit punch for the New Year, but it is really good so you don't blame her. She has tons of New Years resolutions which include but are not limited to, having another great year with you, forwarding her career in fashion, and being a better superhero (which you don't know about). Marinette's too shy to kiss you on the lips so she'll peck your cheek and being red like a tomato as your super surprised. If you guys aren't tired by the time it's New Years, then you'll stay up for another hour or two before getting ready to go to bed or having your parents pick you up to go home.

Alya-

Alya both hates and loves New Years, she loves it because it's a whole new year but she hates it because she doesn't want to leave the old year behind. Alya thinks that if she wears this Avengers pin the Avengers will defeat the bad luck, and all be alive by the end of Endgame. Alya will usually drink Coke for New Years then make memes with her other cousins who drink Pepsi. It's really funny and memorable. Alya's main New Years resolution is to find out the identity of Ladybug, she has others but journalism always comes before anything. You're the one to kiss Alya on the side of the head because she's too busy in the T.V to notice you. She'll totally get you back with a kiss on the nose before you go. You'll stay for about thirty minutes after before your parents come to pick you up.

Rose-

Rose likes New Years, but she doesn't like how noisy it can get sometimes. Rose always puts on a specific perfume before going to the party because she hopes it means a good year. Rose is the girl who's always quiet and drinks all the capri-suns. Rose's main New Years resolution is to be kinder and more helpful than she was the year previously. Just before the New Years countdown you surprise her with a big bearhug from behind and give her a quick peck on her neck, she turns well...Rosy and is super shy for the rest of the night until your parents come over to pick the both of you up.

Juleka-

Juleka is meh about New Years, she doesn't hate it or love it really. She just likes she gets to stay up later. Juleka's superstition is if she doesn't write something on New Years then she won't have good luck. Juleka drinks Diet Coke Cherry, it's actually really good and you drink it too. Juleka's New Years resolution is to be less invisible, and your surprised she's invisible because of her hair and height and stuff. She'll try to peck your cheek but you turn your head so it's an accidental kiss on the lips. You guys share one more Coke before you have to go home.

Kagami-

Kagami isn't really a fan of New Years, the only reason she participates is because you make her. Kagami doesn't have any superstitions because she claims that she doesn't believe in them, but then last year she had a Dr.Pepper and had a pretty good year so....Her New Year Resolution is to be better at anything and everything than she was the year previously, it's actually a pretty good resolution, especially since yours are the basic and generic New Year Resolutions. You just hug her from behind when the ball drops and be thankful that she doesn't punch you in the nose (she actually did that once). You guys might stay up for an extra hour before her Mom comes to get her because she needs her sleep.

Chloe-

Chloe loves New Years only because it's a chance to party. She drinks sparkling water to look all cool and sophisticated while you're there chugging down liter bottles of soda in a challenge against Jagged Stone. Chloe's New Years resolution is to be more fabulous than ever, you just chuckle and go along with it because that's Chloe for you. She would totally kiss you on the lips and for once it's a sweet and innocent kiss and you absolutely love those kind of kisses. She'll insist on an after party, but you'll have to leave early because your parents want you to rest, it sucks but hey, sleep is important.

Alix-

Alix asks you to punch her every few minutes so she can stay awake because she falls asleep super easily. At first you don't want to hurt her but then you remember that she can take a hit so you just do a pinch-punch thing and smack her a little to make sure she's awake. She wears her favorite skates around the house, and this is the only times she's allowed to on the count of superstition. She'll drink literal sugar-water to stay awake too, but that doesn't exactly work out. Alix's New Years resolution is to come up with 10 new rollerblading tricks. You kinda just hug each other and shout 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'. You two will leave the party to go to bed almost immediately, not that anyone blames you for it.

Mylene-

Mylene likes New Years and wears this New Years bracelet her Dad gave her a few years back because ever since then she's made a ton of friends and wants to make more friends in the coming year. Mylene likes drinking regular water because water is nice. You'll kiss Mylene's cheek to surprise her and smirk at how flustered she gets. You guys might stay up and party for another 15 minutes or so before either passing out or having your parents arrive.