Fairy Tail Boys Preference

Gray-

Gray thinks Valentine's Day is stupid and won't do anything until he hears Natsu's plans for Lucy for Valentine's Day then he goes into overdrive with literally anything and everything just to outdo Natsu. Gray will try to be super romantic from sleepy, addicting morning kisses to giving you random, but brief feather kisses on your neck during the day. Which will totally make you turn red every time because you aren't used to this kind of affection, especially from Gray because he's such a tsundere when it comes to any and all forms of affection. Gray (just to be a little overachiever) will rent out your favorite restaurant for the whole evening for a romantic candlelight dinner. The whole time he'll compliment you on how you look and just general things he loves about you, at first you just laugh because that can't possibly be true, but then you see the intensity in his eyes and you know it's true and you're just speechless for like an hour after he finished his little speech. Gray's present was something truly special, it was a necklace with a small open sphere with bands of silver with diamonds decorated on it, but inside is what's truly special, it's a small amount of Gray's ice and there's a special enchantment around it that keeps it from melting and you promise to treasure it forever. Though your gift seems kinda bleak in comparison. It's a custom lacrima with a slideshow of all your favorite memories with Gray. Gray is so surprised yet he's never felt prouder because he honestly didn't expect you to remember half of this stuff, he always brings it on his jobs when you aren't around because it gives him a reason to keep fighting, hey you never know which mission is going to have some huge dark guild or saving the world adventure.

Rogue-

Rogue likes Valentine's Day but he doesn't really know what he should do with you, all he's known it as is single's awareness day, also known to him as 'yet another year my hot friend has a girlfriend and I don't'. But after days of ideas and brainstorming he has absolutely nothing because he thinks you deserve so much more than what he's come up with. Then Frosch gives him this cute little speech that you won't care what you do with Rogue as long as it's him and stuff and Rogue just feels...so blessed. He immediately gets the idea to bring you on a picnic at one of your favorite spots, or what you want to be your favorite spot. See you've never been to this certain spot before, you just see it from afar and tell Rogue how cool it'll be to sit there and watch the going ons of the city at night and how magical it would be to experience. So, Rogue takes you up there for a picnic, you don't know where you're going at first and constantly question Rogue as to where you're going but once you find out it's the spot that you always talk about you get so excited and you can't believe he actually listened to you. After a lunch together (you left Frosch and Lector at the guild with Orga), Rogue will let you play with his hair and do whatever you want with it whether it be making small braids or small ponytails. You like to do ridiculous hairstyles and show Rogue to see what his expression is every time. Then at night he somehow saved room for two champagne glasses and a bottle of champagne for the two of you to share under the stars. The city really is beautiful as you predicted at this spot and it absolutely took your breath away. You considered this to be present enough but Rogue has one more thing for you. It's something he was saving all night, it was a katana, just for you. He saw it in a window and somehow knew that it was to be yours. Even though you don't know the first thing about swordsmanship, Rogue is willing to teach you. You love his gift, a lot and as soon as you sort of know what you're doing you start to carry the katana with you. Though after everything's Rogue's done for you, your gift seems super lame. You got him the classic art set that every artist has when starting out and offer to teach him how to art because he's always talked about how your art is so cool and that he'santed to take art up himself but honestly hasn't had time for it. He loves your gift so much because not only does he get to learn a useful skill but he also gets to spend time with you while learning it.