Fairy Tail Girls Preference

Lucy-

Lucy's never had a real, family Christmas before so she gets super excited with her first Christmas with Fairy Tail. Though like with Thanksgiving, she spends a lot of time at the guild preparing the Christmas party. Since you had about 70% of your lists completed you guys keep an eye on the sales and if you see a really good one for the other person for whatever it is you'll just buy it for them. Lucy has these cool Christmas scrunchies that she wears to put her pigtails up and they're so cute. She even gets you some for her present and you can't help but find them amazing and wear them all the time during the month of December. Lucy's an artist so she has at least an idea of where ornaments should be, but it takes some time to figure out where exactly they should go. Lucy's favorite part of Christmas is the lights and you'll go all over every night to see the beautiful Christmas lights. Lucy wakes up super late so you make a super fancy Christmas-themed breakfast in order to distract yourself from all of the tempting presents under the tree. Lucy's super grateful though after carefully opening your presents you guys go to hang out at the guild Christmas party so you can party the night away together and Lucy finds that all that work was totally worth it.

Erza-

Erza's so excited for the Christmas Party and helps out, much like thanksgiving, but this time it's different. Instead of doing it for her friends she's doing it for all the cakes, fudge and cookies that'll be offered at the event. But let's be honest, you look forward to this too. And since you got all your stuff on Black Friday all you have to do is wrap the gifts when Erza isn't home so she doesn't see what you got her. During this month Erza only wears red, green and silver armor in support of Christmas and everyone thinks this will make her weaker but in fact it makes her stronger because she also preaches about Christmas stuff while kicking everyone's ass. She's a little bit of a hypocrite there but it's still really funny. Erza has an exact plan on how to decorate the tree based on a drawing she made but you don't understand it so you end up being forced to sit on the couch and drink hot cocoa as Erza decorates the tree all by herself because you were doing it wrong, but she does let you put the tree topper on. Erza wakes up super early and often wakes you up with all your excitement, you guys end up going to the guild straightaway and partying before opening your presents up the next day when you get back to the apartment. It's a little unorthodox but you don't mind since both you and Erza have a good time either way.

Wendy-

Wendy like Erza, really likes all of the different Christmas sweets. Since she has like, all of her shopping done she makes a ton of sweets and you get to taste test them (ok steal them). Wendy has this matching hat with Carla that are absolutely adorable and you tell her every time she wears it. You guys just put the ornaments wherever and goof off a ton while putting them up, if it weren't for Carla you would probably end up with an undecorated tree and a messed up living room. Wendy, like all young people, wakes up really early out of excitment, which totally wakes you up which in turn wakes up Carla. Wendy's a mix of a careful gift opener and an excited gift opener. You guys go to eat all of the food and try to stay out of the fighting while trying to participate in all of the possible Christmas games.

Mirajane-

You think that Mira's tired around Thanksgiving just wait until Christmas, you do your best to help where you can and the longer you hang out with Mira the more you know how to help. She finds it extremely helpful, especially since you take the chores list from Mira's day before she even looks at it and go to complete everything perfectly so she can have a day to herself, it's really close to Christmas and sorta your Christmas present before the actual holiday. Though you do get her an actual present. Mira wears these beautiful red and green dresses throughout the month before wearing her best dress on the actual night of the party. Mira usually leaves tree decoration to Lisanna and Elfman, and you check in every once in awhile to make sure that all the ornaments aren't broken. Mira has to wake up extra early to make sure everything is still in order before going back to bed in order to wake up 10 seconds later when your alarm goes off. Mira is a careful present opener and during the party you like to stay with her and make sure everything's going right instead of partying. You aren't really a fan anyway.