ATLA Boys Preference

Aang-

Aang actually...never knew Valentine's day, apparently airbenders were so closed off from the outside world that they didn't even celebrate Valentine's Day! But don't worry, Sokka's gonna help him out...wait, actually do worry. Aang tries his best tho because you're worth it. He'll even get up early and pick some flowers he finds that look pretty. He's already got the chocolate with Sokka early too, when they were on their supply run in the nearby village. Tho Momo got into the chocolates so they're half-eaten, but you totally see the effort Aang went through and you gave him a charcoal drawing that you drew of him, it isn't the best but Aang loves it anyway.

Sokka-

Sokka loves Valentines Day because he gets to remind you of what a great boyfriend you have. While he did get you your favorite flowers, Momo also got into his chocolates and he explains that to you while trying to pull his puppy eyes, though you can't be mad at him because he couldn't control the chocolate thing, besides you've never had chocolate before and neither has Sokka. So you share the half of chocolates together while cuddling in the same tent and just talking. You feel bad for not having anything for Sokka but Sokka claims that you have the only thing he'll ever want, your smile.

Zuko-

Zuko loves Valentine's Day, but he wishes he could give you the Valentine's Day you deserve while you keep insisting that the chocolates and flowers were perfectly fine, considering the circumstances. Though you do unintentionally milk this a little by asking him to braid his hair and stuff that he doesn't usually let you do. He's also more affectionate than usual to you and is actually kind of clingy, and you share a lot of kisses, some brief but others are a little longer. You don't mind but you don't want to rub your relationship in other people's faces. Zuko reassures you that you both are fine as you continue to cuddle and reminisce.

Jet-

Well, since there aren't that many girls in Jet's rebel group, most of them don't have someone to be their Valentine. So Jet makes them help him get you something nice. Well through much time, stealing and trading, they finally get this beautiful necklace for Jet that he'll give to you. You guys also have Valentine's Day off, literally all operations stop. Some boys don't like this and form their own little squads to take out Fire Nation troops, which Jet doesn't mind because they can take care of themselves and he knows it. But others just sit around and do nothing because they totally could do that. Your so touched when Jet gives you the necklace because it's the prettiest, sparkliest thing you've ever seen. Which makes your gift seem bland in comparison. You whittled Jet something called 'your symbol' because you dreamed someday to start a family together and you want your own family crest. You whittled what you decided on for a crest so it's kinda official and Jet doesn't know how to feel, it's definitely good. You two will spend the rest of the day cuddling and being cute on the peaceful day.