Fairy Tail Boys Preferences

Halloween

Gray-

Gray, like most things, doesn't get too excited about it. But if the holiday makes you all happy and crap then *sigh* he can deal with it. The only fun part of Halloween, to him, is when your couple's costume is better than Natsu and Lucy's. He just likes it because in the end he gets to fight Natsu. Though you'll scold him and tell him he shouldn't fight with his friends, but in his head he thinks it's so worth it. He also participates in a Halloween decoration contest with not only Natsu, but Sting too. Your favorite part is watching horror movies either night of or night before Halloween, scratch that it's also another favorite part of Gray's, the reason being every year you think it's a good idea to watch scary horror movies. But in reality, you get scared really easy and end up clinging to Gray the whole night, not that he's complaining. Though he does get a little concerned when you get super scared and asks you if you want to turn off the T.V and go to bed or do something else. You'll insist you need to see the movie until the end. Gray will just nod and let you watch the movie until the end like you asked and as soon as the credits roll you both go to bed. But you get super jumpy so Gray just has the light on the whole night so you can be put at ease. The next day you'll totally go to the store and get all the discounted Halloween candy.

Rogue-

Rogue is actually more excited about it than you think. He likes Halloween because he views it as a time to spend with friends and family. He likes seeing the list of couple costumes you picked out, though he won't go with a lot of them you'll eventually end up going as a classic couple like Sally and Jack or something like that. But before all that he likes making jack o'lanterns with you and Frosch, mostly because jack o'lanterns ward of evil spirits and he feels much safer when they're at every entrance of your house. He also likes how the light flickers in the pumpkin. Frosch will want to go trick or treating and so that means you and Rogue'll go trick or treating with Frosch and make sure the little cat doesn't get lost. After you'll go to the guild and trade candy, Sting will most likely smell the candy and beg you and Rogue for some with his puppy eyes. You'll give in and give him some before regretting it later, but Rogue will share some of his with you. Since Frosch scares super easily the scariest movie you'll watch is probably Monster House.

Sting-

He gets super spoopy and as soon as it hits September first he'll have the whole guild put up Halloween decorations. He'll plan everything in advance and will actually set up a skeleton war battle in the front yard. And when October comes around he gets super into it and will have various activities planned in the guild for everyone to do. He won't even touch his paperwork during the month of October. You end up locking him in his office towards the beginning of the month until he gets all his paperwork done. After that it's all Halloween pranks and games. Sting would totally Halloween prank you the whole month of October. Lector may go trick or treating with Frosch and so would Sting, after he goes trick or treating will the party at Sabertooth start. He would totally karaoke to Thriller or Monster Jam at the party in front of everyone, somehow managing to convince you or Rogue to join him on stage too.

Loke/ Leo-

Since Halloween is the banishing of evil spirits Loke is 100% on board. He's a little confused with some things because he hasn't really done much for Halloween, since his three years on Earthland he believed himself to be an evil spirit and usually avoided it as much as possible, but he will use his own power to stay with you the whole week of Halloween. Making jack o' lanterns choosing the couples costumes you picked out etc. He wants to be apart of it all, especially the horror movies and discount candy. He loves how fake horror movies can be, at least that's what he tells you, in reality he likes it when after your fourth horror movie you start to get scared and cuddle with him. He loves your hugs so frickin' much.