TDP Girls Preference

Rayla-

Rayla likes building Elfmans, you guys kinda build your own army in the backyard completely by accident b/c you get so carried away. She's a really good listener and recalls things her friends said like eight months ago and gets them the thing that they need. She's more into getting people the things they need over the things they want. She gets any of the things she missed on Black Friday in the middle of the month b/c she's a procrastinator like that and if it weren't for you she would most likely forget. Rayla wears this ridiculously big and attention-catching Christmas sweater and if anyone addresses it she acts like it doesn't exist. She also dresses up her swords sorta by getting tiny stuffed reindeer heads and putting them on the hilts of her blades. Rayla doesn't particularly care how the tree looks as long as no ornaments are broken and it gets done. On Christmas day she wakes up slightly earlier than she normally would on a lazy day and go bother Runaan and his s/o to wake up. She's a mix of carefully taking off the wrapping paper and ripping it off. If it takes too long or too much effort she would much rather rip it. It's more of an aesthetic than anything because she just throws it out anyway. You guys would probably have a giant snowball fight outside for like three hours before going inside, having hot chocolate and talking with your friends before setting up your new gifts and/or playing with them.
Claudia-

Claudia, like Soren, loves Christmas. She'll blast Christmas music 24/7 as she wears an ugly sweater, christmas pants, christmas slippers and a snowflake mug which is always filled with either hot brown morning potion or hot chocolate. She also redyes the purple tips of her black hair green and red and turns all her piercings to Christmas themes. She, like Rayla, tries to remember what people need and/or want throughout the year but sometimes she forgets or asks you what you think she should get everyone. She also uses dark magic to perfectly wrap her presents and have the wrapping paper designs dance when touched. She and Soren do get into fights about how to decorate the tree, she usually wins and also uses dark magic to perfectly decorate the tree the way she wanted. The thing she likes doing most at Christmas is reading Christmas books by the fire with hot cocoa and doing snow pranks on literally everyone when they're out in the snow. Though the best one was when she shoved a bucket of snow down Soren's pants. She wakes up super early and blasts Christmas music through the whole house, literally everyone groans and tries to stay in bed for five more minutes but Jingle Bells comes on and whoop- there goes sleep. Claudia also likes taking time to neatly open the wrapping paper for purely aesthetic, though if she's really anxious or excited she'll just rip the paper. You guys spend the whole day in your pajamas with big ugly Christmas sweaters reading books or using your gifts while shouting thanks at the weirdest moments from all over the house.
Amaya-

Amaya likes the spirit of giving and being with family. She just can't miss an opportunity to hang out with you and her nephews. Though with her being faraway so much she's a little out of touch with what everyone wants. Since you essentially get everything on Cyber Monday she wraps everything almost immediately and hides them really well so even the combined forces of you, Gren, Harrow Callum, Ezrin and Bait can't find her gifts. She won't tell you guys, but she secretly hides them in Gren's house without him knowing. She has two different shields and her second shield has a giant rudolph on it. She also wears a little santa barrette. Though when she visits her nephews she'll happily wear a red nose and horns if it made Ezrin happy. She mostly lets Callum and Ezrin decorate the tree however they want and will settle any fights they have over where specific ornaments. Though Ezrin has butterfingers so expect her to be supper overprotective mom™ when he breaks an ornament or two here and there. Her favorite christmas activity is snowboarding. She will literally go to the highest mountain she could while still being with the boys and actually sled on her shield. Though when you buy her an actual snowboard she gets so excited and uses that from now on. Believe it or not she's a badass snowboarder and sometimes does competitions for no other reason besides she wants to. Being a soldier she usually wakes up pretty early on Christmas but tries not to wake you and makes sure Ezrin doesn't wake you up either. She's really eager to find out what she has for Christmas and she often messily opens up the gifts to find out what's inside before giving the gifter a bone-crushing hug because she loves it. She likes watching everyone play with their gifts with Christmas music in the background as she sips her hot chocolate with you right next to her playing with your own gifts.