No Game No Life Boys Preference

Halloween

Sora-

Sora loves Halloween, and he's so happy to hear that imanity celebrates it too, thing is, he's only really experienced Halloween through game events. So he turns to you, a person from another world to show him how this works so he can keep up his competent image of Co-King. You facepalm before agreeing and showing him the various activities of Halloween. You show him the cookie making, but since he's taller than you he'll reach right over you and steal an undecorated cookie right off the tray. This makes you pout as he just gives you a smug grin while biting into the cookie. So you put him in charge of batter because what idiot would eat the batter- and he's eating it. You facepalm, again, and scold him for eating everything. He sees this genuinely upsets you and stops, until the end he sneaks a few cookies when you aren't looking and you never find out. You decorate the cookies pretty well tho. Though sometimes it ends up becoming a frosting war for a few minutes before Shiro comments about how you're both idiots. He would also make a ton of puns about Halloween, which Stephanie didn't understand why he was saying things like 'puntastic' or 'glowing' when you made jack o'lanterns and made you and Shiro groan. Until you explained it to her later. Sora would totally carve something nobody understands into his pumpkin. You and Shiro would just do a face and that's it. Then there's also decorating the castle, Sora makes sure everything's just right first before trying to come up with costumes for you guys. You end up going as just a bunch of different monsters, Shiro just wore a sheet with eye holes in it. He claims your the Monster Mash gang which you can't help but smile at his dorkiness. You do everything on the night of Halloween even go trick or treating which is still a thing.

Riku-

He doesn't have time for Halloween but you still make him do jack o'lanterns. The whole time he gives you this 'how dare you waste my time' glare until you finish making jack o'lanterns. It's kinda awkward the whole time so you break the ice with Halloween puns. At first his glare just worsens and if looks could kill you would be dead three times over but by the end he's actually cracking a smile from your stupid Halloween puns. You also convince him to wear this stupid jack o'lantern badge when he's out on missions and on the night of Halloween you pile all the candy collected and share it with everyone and tell scary stories. And it might not be much, but it's what you guys do and it's very fun.

Tet-

Like Sora, he loves Halloween and will steal the cookies you make. He'll make like twenty jack o'lanterns and put them all in his sky castle and display them for everyone to see b/c he's so proud of them all. He'll go trick or treating with you and go as a ghost and he gets so into it he'll actually float off the ground just to overachieve your ghost costume. He gets so much more candy than you do, but he'll share it with you because he's so nice, besides he's a god. If he wants candy he can just make some. Besides he much prefers games over candy, though candy's a close second. You guys have lots of fun together on Halloween, but as soon as it becomes 12:01 Nov. 1st he'll sound an airhorn while blasting Christmas music that he got from Sora somehow.