BNHA Boys Preference

Midoryia-

Midoryia loves New Years, for multiple reasons. He always double checks his notebooks before the New Year starts and double checks with you. You'll totally help him when he's second guessing himself and editing his errors. He thinks that by fixing his hero notebooks before the New Year he'll have an even better year for his hero research and his strides to become a hero himself. Midoryia drinks cold milk to try to stay up while getting the vitamins he needs for his quirk. His New Years resolution is to further his career as a hero and be better at saving people. You find it pretty great that he's so dedicated to being a hero. When the ball finally drops you'll kiss his cheek and you both will be sitting there blushing as everyone coos at your cuteness and innocence. (Your at the U.A dorms for their New Years Eve Party) You guys will stay at the party all night and end up falling asleep cutely together on the couch with your head on his shoulder and his head on yours.

Bakugou-

Bakugou finds New Years so goddamn stupid, but you like it so maybe it's fine. Since Bakugou finds it stupid he doesn't have a tradition but if you count making explosions and yelling 'DIE' or 'I'LL KILL YOU' as a tradition then he's all set. He doesn't care what he drinks, but he did chug a giant bottle of tobasco sauce just to beat Kirishima in a contest of manliness. His New Years Resolution is the same thing as always, be the number one hero. As a New Years kiss you won't even expect it, he gives you the most intimate kiss ever and as soon as it begins it's over. Everyone's whooping and catcalling you guys and Bakugou gets so embarrassed that he just carries you away and ends up making out with you in his room before you end up falling asleep together.

Todoroki-

Todoroki has never truly celebrated New Years because his dad would make him train all the time, but he's excited to see what it's like with you. Todoroki just drinks some boba tea while watching everyone, just totally nonchalant. Todoroki's resolution is to be a better hero with his fire side, and to be a better boyfriend to you. Todoroki's the one to give you a kiss that was meant for the cheek, but you turn your head and he ends up kissing the corner of your lips and the both of you are blushing awkwardly and just trying not to make it more awkward while you try to still show affection to each other. He'll put his arm around you in a half-hug for the rest of the night and end up falling asleep on the couch. Except your kinda straddling him and leaning into his right side and everyone finds it absolutely frickin' adorable.

Shinsou-

Shinsou doesn't really care about New Years, it's simply a whatever to him. Shinsou doesn't really do anything specific, but there's usually a cat in the room somewhere. Hell, even when it's at other people's houses he'll find a cat out in the cold somewhere and bring it and noboody can say no because the cat is adorable as hell. Shinsou drinks Red Bull until like, ten. Then he switches to Diet Coke Zero because according to him 'it shows how many shits I give'.His New Years resolution is to rescue more cats and advance in his journey to become a hero. Shinsou is a surprisingly (yet not surprisingly at the same time) a very intimate guy, so when the New Year comes and sees all the couples kissing he takes it one step further and plants several gentle and loving kisses on your neck. Which makes you turn red like a tomato while Shinsou is smirking smugly. Shinsou's ride is usually the first one there so if he can't drop you off he'll either wait for his ride to come or he'll walk you home.

Kirishima-

Kirishima loves New Years and thinks that if he wears this charm that says 'manly' he'll have the manliest year ever. Kirishima claims he's manly, but he drinks Kool-aid or whatever fruit punch they have where you are. Kirishima's resolution is, you guessed it, being even more manly as possible. Kirishima tries to be as manly as possible and totally tries to kiss you on New Years, he was planning it all night. But you totally ruin it because you kiss him first. He's super pouty about it later but you cuddle him and he can't help but forgive you, but you have to promise him to let him kiss you next New Years. Which you agree to. But you'll totally kiss him again before heading to your dorm room, just to troll him a little.

Tokoyami-

Tokoyami doesn't like New Years, it isn't the holiday itself, it's just Dark Shadow is more powerful at midnight and very hard to control. So once it lands on New Years you book it to his room and quietly get in bed so you can have your first cuddle of the New Year. Sometimes Tokoyami wakes up for a brief minute to hug you back, but other times he doesn't and that's ok.

Calamari-

Calamari loves New Years. It's an excuse to kiss his awesome, hot girlfriend and he loves anything that'll give him an excuse to kiss you. His superstition is that if he drinks a lot of Sunny-D he'll have a good year. He'll literally bring a giant case to the party just for this reason. Calamari's resolution is to get more control of his quirk and say less 'Wheee' all the time. He's totally the one to kiss first on New Years...wait...actualky you guys are usually found passionately making out in the closet. You don't usually get caught but when you do Iida gives you the lecture of your life.

Iida-

Iida actually kinda likes New Years, but he's on high alert for any young couples sneaking around or someone bringing in booze or drugs (prolly Mineta). Iida doesn't believe in superstitions but he's been on the lookout at parties for a long time, so that kinda counts...right? Iida drinks plain water as he monitors everything. His New Years resolution is to become a better hero and take better care of you. You're the one to kiss him, and man it was a good kiss. As soon as the New Year hits Iida's off to bed for some shut eye.