STVFOE Boys Preference

Halloween

Marco-

Marco likes Halloween, but as always Star uses her magic to make everything super cool and scary. She'll even make your costumes look better. The only thing Marco is really into is listening to Halloween music. He'll listen to the Ghostbusters theme song 20 million times if he could. Though when your carving pumpkins, Ponyhead comes and tries to make one with her horn and it somehow comes out really good. You also bake cookies together, and it's kinda supposed to be a date but Star wants to learn how to actually cook good so you end up teaching her how to make the batter while Marco is bitterly cutting out his cookies because this is the tenth time you guys tried to have a date and Star came in because you were doing something that she wanted to learn how to do. But it's ok, you make it up later by cuddling with him while watching a scary movie, though while you two are completely fine with the movie and are totally nonchalant about it, Star gets mad because who in their right mind would use a hatchet to kill someone? You've gotta use a knife to kill them then use the hatchet to chop their limbs and bury them! It's a little concerning, but you're glad she's on the good side of things. You'll go to Echo Creek's haunted house together and kinda get scared but not really, most of the scary stuff that happens is purely Jana. And she would end her part by standing behind a curtain and being like 'Marco Diaz your social security number is...' and he knows it's Jana. Which leads to a very funny reaction from you and you can't help but laugh on the way out. You guys would probably go as your favorite karate action hero or heroine.

Tom-

Tom absolutely loves Halloween, except for jack o'lanterns, he hates those. It kinda makes sense since he's a demon but one time he couldn't enter your house because of a jack o'lantern in the front of your house and he had to call you on your phone and be like 'hey (Y/N), can you please remove the jack o'lantern? It's kinda keeping me out.' It takes him awhile to explain it, but once you got it you went outside and kicked it into the dirt, breaking the pumpkin and putting out the candle, but it was your pumpkin so it was cool. Plus you've always wanted to do that. You just put a little dirt in your familys' candles so they're out but not destroyed and you apologize to him before bringing him inside to play videogames with you and decorate cookies since they were already in the oven when he came over. He makes his all demon-like with fire around the skeleton of the cats and everything else he can get his hands on and it looks so cool so you take a ton of pictures for Instagram before eating them. Believe it or not those photos reach 1,000 likes. So you weren't the only one who thought it was awesome designs. You guys just walk around in a cemetery during Halloween. At first it creeped you out but now you can't imagine a Halloween where you and Tom go to a cemetery.

Oskar-

Like Marco, he likes the Halloween music, but he tries to make his own too. It's a 50/50 chance for success tho. Sometimes it doesn't work out, sometimes it sounds more like Christmas music or regular music, though you do write lyrics for his songs even if they aren't all great. You guys make a great team like that. Your cookies for Halloween are guitars, music notes and microphones but you decorate them like Halloween, it's really fun. You guys also watch halloween movies, but you end up watching Hocus Pocus more along with other Halloween music and you both end up jamming out and singing to the songs in the movies. And depending whether or not your parents are home you guys may end up just jamming with your guitars and microphones to the songs. It's really fun. You guys would totally go as '40s singers for Halloween and go through the Haunted house and just not be surprised by anything but singing to the Ghostbusters theme or Pink Panther theme slowly and creepily to scare the other. Though you guys just end up laughing and the 'scares' don't really scare you.