Teen Titans Boys Preference

Halloween

Robin-

Robin likes Halloween enough, but he isn't super into it like you or the others so when the Teen Titan Halloween party is coming up he'll run off ideas by you and you'll help him plan it since you're super into Halloween. He really appreciates your help in planning it, but because he's so busy he can't show you until after the party. And the party is fun, you guys bob for apples, everyone who goes as a vampire chugs down edible fake blood and whoever's first is deemed the 'Ultimate Vampire' for the year. Robin's favorite part is watching the knockoff and spoof horror movies and laughing with you because they're so stupid. He keeps an eye on the communicator in case if a supervillain decides to attack, but you tell him there is nothing to worry about and how he should at least enjoy the fruits of your labor. You guys dance on the 'dancefloor' with Cyborg DJing, there are both those old songs like 'midnight train' or 'Harlem shake' but it's also Halloween songs. You and Robin have a great time, but everyone (usually) is super grateful for the party and cleans up before you even wake up, which is a very nice surprise.

Beast Boy-

Beast Boy is super spoopy around Halloween he has '31 days of spoop' where he wears a ton of different spoopy shirts and he also sends you memes at three in the morning and you get mad at him. Not because he sent you spoopy memes at three in the morning, but because they were so funny you couldn't sleep for the rest of the night because everytime you got close to sleeping that meme would pop into your head and you would start cracking up. Of course you help the girls make cookies for the Halloween Party and then Beast Boy swoops in as a falcon and steals three of them, all for himself. Starfire feels kinda betrayed because Beast Boy could've asked you guys for a cookie while Raven wants to go kill him and already knows where to bury him because goddamn she worked hard on those cookies. You guys would totally go as two poorly dressed animals as a joke and everyone finds it hilarious. Beast Boy would totally win the bobbing for apples contest tho.

Cyborg-

Cyborg like Beast Boy, sends you spoopy memes at three in the morning and just like Beast Boy, you get mad at him for the same damn reason. But unlike Beast Boy he actually uses his systems to calculate the best Halloween cookie recipe and gives it to you guys, to actually make the cookies. He also likes pumpkin making and when Robin asks him to make some 'scary' spagetti and meatballs he's totally on it. He gets so excited too, and asks you to help him out. And you do. You guys get alot done and then you decide to have a meatball war in the kitchen, which Robin finds and has you clean up. It's so much fun cleaning up tho because he's also putting together the ultimate Halloween playlist and sometimes he just randomly sings lyrics from that playlist while your cleaning and you join in so you just have a cleanup jam session and it's great. You guys would probably go as the Tinman and Wendy from The Wizard of Oz. Everyone thinks you guys look so adorable, but since he has to D.J he can't really dance with you or anything until the events and spoof movies, but Robin takes over for the last song so you can at least get one dance in with him.

Kid Flash-

He doesn't send memes to you, he just busts into your room.

"(Y/N)! Look at this!"
"Ugh, why are you in my room? It's like, two in the morning"
"Because I wanted to hear your laugh in person" and while he's thoughtful af about it he also interrupted your sleep cycle. But he just cuddles with you to make up to busting into your room at an ungodly hour. Though you don't yell at him for coming into your room, you like his cuddles. He's also spoopy but doesn't have 31 shirts of spoopy, he just makes a skeleton war re-enactment on the front lawn since he's in charge of decorations. He shows you after and you can't help but laugh, then you laugh even more at your teammates' reactions because they're amazing. It's between 'oh my god this is so cool' or 'uhh...wut?' or 'I don't get it'. You guys would probably get those suits that are a single color and become the embodiment of a different holiday. One Halloween you guys went as Santa and an elf in your singularly colored suits and you either got eye rolls with 'oh my gosh' or judgemental stares. It was great and you're totally gonna do it again.