BNHA Boys Preference

Midoriya-

Midoriya loves Valentine's day, but he wasn't really popular with the girls so his past Valentine's Days have basically been nights full of tears, rom coms and ice cream. Tho he's more likely to cry at the rom coms than anything else. He's very shy and nervous because it's your first Valentine's Day together and he wants to make you feel special but doesn't want to be too over the top he scares you away. He asks you out by basically running up to you and shouting about if he could take you out after school on the special day while bowing a bunch of times, it was the same when he confessed to you but it's still embarrassing as hell. You do confirm that your available and he shouts his thanks before running off, everyone will turn to you and go 'ooooo' with teasing smirks, even if they're not from your class. He gets you this really big bouquet of flowers and is repeating his compliments to you so he doesn't accidentally forget them and blank out like he usually does. Then he sees you in your dress and his face turns so red and he's so flustered he can barely say anything himself, though he looks super handsome because Aoyama absolutely insisted on doing his hair and it actually came out really well. After you put the flower bouquet he got you in some water he'll take you to a nice restaurant that his Mom recommended to him. At first he tried not to mention hero stuff because it's a special date and he was told by several of his friends not to talk about it, but you tell him that it's alright and he basically recaps the last few days of hero training and how cool it was. You add in your little thoughts here and there but you honestly find it adorable how passionate he can get. He got you a super cute plushie of your favorite character/hero. You got him this All Might pin that he didn't have in his collection from like, ten years ago. He's super excited because his All Might pin collection is finally complete! He gives you the tightest hug ever and is almost about to cry, again. So all in all, it's a pretty great Valentine's Day.

Bakugou-

Bakugou thinks Valentine's Day is stupid, he'll show you affection how he wants when he wants, no damn holiday is gonna tell him what to do. At least that's what he says. He gives off the impression that he doesn't want to even hear about Valentine's Day and whenever the other couples in your class talk about it you just kinda look at Bakugou and he just goes 'tch' and turns his head. You respect that he doesn't want to celebrate the holiday but he could at least show some interest, you get really sad and the singles in your class are like 'hey, if you don't have any plans you could always join us for romcoms. Midoryia's bringing ice cream' and you agree to go because you don't want to be alone. Though Bakugou can tell your getting upset and invites you to the arcade for a date that just so happens to be on Valentine's Day but tells you it isn't because of Valentine's Day or anything and you get so excited. You can't help but keep smiling the whole day before you two go to the arcade. You guys mostly banter about who's gonna beat who but Bakugou wins, he always wins. Not that you mind, you just like spending time with him. Tho he uses his tickets to get this plushie of your favorite anime character that he may or may not be jealous of because you commented that he was kinda cute once. You didn't really have anything for him and you feel kinda bad so you give him a kiss, it's kinda like all the kisses you've had with Bakugou but he's more passionate this time. Which is kinda sorta a little too much for the public but he flips off anyone who even tries to say something to you as you kinda sorta make out by the arcade.

Todoroki-

Todoroki likes Valentine's Day but he doesn't overly love it, he's never had a real reason to celebrate it but he does sometimes wish he had someone to celebrate it with as of late but never did, until you. So he goes all out for this, hanging paper lanterns in a small area in the woods and lighting them with his quirk, getting special dining chairs and a table with a fancy table cloth and candles. He has the menu be your favorite everything, from drinks to dessert. He also convinces Natsuo to be his waiter because let's be honest here, if it weren't for Shouto asking him to waiter for you guys he would most likely be at home and watch 'Your Lie in April' while crying his eyes out because he doesn't have a Valentine. You're really surprised that Todoroki would go through all this trouble for you and you just keep looking around wordlessly. This gives Todoroki a lot of anxiety because he's worried that you don't like it so he asks you if everything's ok and you tell him that you still can't believe he did all this for you and he says with 100% seriousness 'of course I would, I love you and I would do this every day if you wanted me to' and in the background you could hear Natsuo say 'please don't' aaaannnndddd now your face is really red b/c even after all this time it's still hard to believe such a handsome and amazing person like Todoroki fell in love with you. Todoroki's used to you blushing, embarrassed by his seemingly random times he says those three special words to you. He's about to make you turn even redder with his over the top gift for you. Remember that several thousand dollar drawing computer that you wanted? He got it for you. You're both really embarrassed, surprised and thankful. Though you tell him that it's too much he insists that you take it and you reluctantly do. Your gift for him isn't as expensive but it still has a lot of thought to it. You made him a photo collage of every picture you two took together in the shape of a heart. Todoroki just freezes up before suddenly hugging you because he loves it so much. The next time you see his room you find your collage hung up by his bed and you're just like 'wut???' and Todoroki's like 'it helps me calm down when I get nightmares' and you're just like 'wut?' and it's basically back and forth like that for an hour until Fuyumi shouts 'damn it (Y/N)! He loves you ok?! You gotta accept that!'