Six

Their Pursuit and Her Kidnapping

Almost near the dorms is when I noticed there was someone running towards me, and it wasn't a friendly or familiar face. My eyes widening when I realized it was another one with the two already chasing me. I quickly scrambled to a new direction, if I could make it to the cafe I'll be safe. I felt a pain in my ankle from the sudden turn I made. I whimpered slightly before I looked back, three in total chasing me.

My chest tightened as I kept running towards the cafe, the three slowly falling behind gave me a sliver of hope that I'd make it out, that I could get to the cafe and call for help. I saw the sign nearing and let the relief take over. Patting my pockets, I realized that the keys to the cafe were in my bag, the very bag that I had dropped. Panic over took as I fled into the alleyway, hoping the side door was open.

Tugging on the side door, begging it to open I felt the hope slowly slip away. My head turned as I heard the harsh slaps of shoes hitting the ground, they caught up. I ran towards the nearest trash bin and pressed myself in the opening it had between the wall. Covering my own mouth, I heard their ragged breaths and the curses they let out.

"How the fuck did we lose her! This is a fucking dead end!!" one of the three shouted.

"Calm the fuck down! She couldn't have gone far, she's injured you saw how she limped!!" another growled.

"Shut up! Find her!! Just remember she stays alive!!" the last one growled, my eyes widening when I heard the voice.

"Wonho you go out and search the nearby areas" the second one commented, a frustrated growl was given in response as one left.

"I.M stick with me, there's no way she left the area" I felt myself shaking as the familiar voice spoke.

I closed my eyes and let my head fall back as I waited for the two to leave. Not even caring about the warm salty liquid that ran down the side of my face. I heard the rattling of the cafes side door, peeking through the crack I saw them tugging the door.

"Any chance she went in and locked herself in?" they glanced at each other.

"Pick it...knowing who this girl is..she's inside right now" I bit my lip as I caught a glimpse of the familiar male, Kihyun.

The lock picking didn't take long, I watched as they pulled the door open and stepped inside. Shaking in fear, I slowly slid myself out and glanced towards the door. If I ran now, maybe I could get away. I hesitantly stepped forward but my foot had kicked something. The sound rang out and left me frozen, hoping they didn't hear it. Heads peeked out from the doorway, looking opposite of my direction before slowly turning. Stepping back, one of them spotted me.

"There you are" his voice deep and frightening. I felt myself ready to cry, biting my bottom lip as I backed away from the two figures now making their way towards me.

"I-I didn't see anything...I swear" I half cried half whispered as I felt the cold brick against my back.

"I don't believe you!" the unknown one yelled, causing me to flinch before he put a hand around my neck.

"I swear I didn't!! Kihyun...Kihyun please don't do this!" I sobbed as I looked at him. The warm smile that he held earlier today was nowhere in sight, instead he looked cold and angry.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this Allie but I'm left with no choice" he said shaking his head before he set his hand on the shoulder of the other.

"Please..." I cried.

"I'm sorry it happened like this instead of an easier way" was the last thing I heard Kihyun say before the other slammed me back against the wall.

~~~