Thirty-Three

Her Sanity Slipped..

I hadn't noticed it at first but I.M was attractive. He wasn't drop dead gorgeous but he was very very good looking. The lightest brown hair that hung over his forehead, those dark brown eyes, his pinkish fluffy lips. He was close again, just like when I woke up next to him. The intoxicating scent of the woods and the sea was slowly going to drive me insane. He was staring back at me waiting for me to speak again but nothing would come out.

I felt him pull me onto his lap to straddle him and I didn't bother to fight him on it. I let him control my movements, I let him hold my sides and hold my gaze. It's like I was drunk on his scent, I wanted more of it. I wanted to taste it.

"Allie...don't move" he whispered.

He was leaning in close and my breath hitched. He kept staring into my eyes as he brushed his nose against mine. It sent tingles all over my skin and my eyes were fluttering closed. I slowly ran my hands up his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him towards me just a little. The more he brushed the tip of his nose against mine, the more I could feel my sanity slipping, I wanted this and I didn't know why.

Just like that it happened, his lips pressing against mine ever so slowly. The need and want was there for me and I instantly responded. Molding the soft plush lips of his to mine. Everything that clouded my mind just melted away and was replaced with one thing, Him. His scent, his taste, his touch. I wanted it all and it caused me to press myself against him.

His fingers found the hem of my shirt as he pushed it up and ran his hands up and down. His tongue gliding against my bottom lip, asking for permission to go further. When I granted him access, the kiss became deeper and passionate. His tongue brushing against mine, fighting for dominance. I let a small moan slip and he ran his hands over my sides once again.

He moved from my mouth to my jawline kissing it softly. I leaned my head back slightly, granting him the access to my neck. It felt so nice, his lips against my skin.

"This is in the way, take it off" He mumbled, as he pushed the flannel from my shoulders.

I compiled as I removed my arms from his neck and let the flannel sink to the floor. This gave him the opening to sweep my shirt off my body and toss it to the floor with the flannel. His lips distracting me from protesting against it. He held me against him and he got up and switched our positions. I was now pressed onto my mattress, my legs wrapped around his hips, and his lips on mine.

His lips moved again, from mine to my neck. The butterfly kisses peppering my neck to my chest and back. His tongue lightly grazing between my shoulder and neck cause me to moan once more. I felt his smirk against my skin and he kissed it softly. I pulled at his shirt, trying to take it off him. In one swift motion he pulled it off and tossed it to the floor.

I was panting from just this one act, the way he kissed my neck made my body feel like it was on fire. He was propping himself up, using one arm while his free hand was gripping my hip. Another moan escaped my lips as his hand moved to my side and trailed to my chest. I was snapped back into my senses the minute he grinded his hips against me and cupped my right breast.

"Wait...wait stop" I panted, he pulled away instantly.

"What? What's wrong?" He mumbled, his lust filled eyes searching my own.

"We can't...this is wrong..." I whispered.

"It's not wrong...Allie we can" he mumbled as he brushed his nose on mine.

"I.M...not yet, I dont think I'm ready...what if my roommate walks in" I closed my eyes as he kept up with the action.

"Fine...we won't. Just let me hold you till you sleep" He whispered before he rolled onto his back next to me.

"You need to leave soon" I mumbled as I instantly rolled to him.

"Mmm I will...after I've seen you've gone to sleep" He mumbled as he gently pecked my lips.

"Promise?" I sighed, slowly coming down from the intoxication of his scent.

"I promise"

We laid there together, silently. His hand running through my hair. Our shirtless chest pressed together with the blanket covering us. It was getting warm and so comfortable against him, my eyes drooped. Before I knew it, his lips pressed against my forehead and I drifted off peacefully.