Thirty-Four

Caught and Kicked Out

I was jolted awake when there was a loud bang in the room, the grip around my waist tightening. Great he was still here. My head instantly turned from the protection of his chest to the door. In stormed my smug looking roommate, following her was the dorm supervisor.

"I told you she brought a boy!!" my roommate shrieked as I shot up, clutching the blanket to my chest.

"No no! It's not what it looks like!" I defended.

"Lying to my face, I see" the supervisor sighed.

"I didn't notice when I came in last night because she's usually asleep when I come but when I woke up I saw them!" My roommate yelled. I looked from them to I.M as he sat up beside me, his eyes slightly wide as he mouthed sorry.

"I'm sorry Allie but you know the rules....boy's aren't allowed in the female dormitory and if you're caught with one...I'm afraid I have no choice but to kick you from the dorms" she sighed.

"What no! I have nowhere to go! Where am I going to stay!?" I cried, looking at her.

"Maybe your boyfriend could help you with that" my roommate smirked as she looked me up and down.

"I'm sorry Allie..I also have to take this to the school board. You've broken not only one rule but two as well...bringing a boy into the dorms and...being caught for sexual relations." My mouth dropped open at that.

"We didn't! We never...Ma'am that never happened!" I shouted.

"She's right...we didn't" I.M mumbled.

"...the lack of clothing on you both..says otherwise. Allie I suggest you clean up and start packing. I'll let the board along with your teachers know that I've placed you on a weeks leave. Since it's the weekend...you have time before the meeting on monday" I stared at her back as she walked away.

I watched as my roommate left and slammed the door behind her. Half of me was angry and the other half devastated that I lost the only place I had to sleep. I sat there in silence, taking in everything. I had just broken two rules and gotten kicked out because of it.

"Allie...I'm sorry I must have fallen asleep..." I.M sighed as he got off my bed.

"Just...just put on a shirt and give me your phone" I sighed, getting up grabbing the crumpled flannel.

"Why my phone??" he asked as he pulled his shirt on and grabbed out his cellphone.

I snactched it away as he unlocked it. Scrolling through the contacts, I searched for his number. As soon as I found it I hit call. Three rings was all it took the second I put the phone to my ear.

"I.M...this better be important..." his voice was husky and low.

"It's not I.M...listen I need your help" I sighed as I was buttoning the shirt with one hand.

"Allie? What's wrong? Why do you have his phone? Did something happen?" he sounded panicked.

"Nothing's wrong...something did happened but it's not huge...he's fine but is there anyways you could come and help me at the school?" I tried to keep it simple and to the point.

"Yeah, let me get dressed....give me ten minutes alright?" he groaned.

"Yeah...just come to the dorms...tell one of the supervisors you're here to help me...they'll understand" I sighed before hanging up.

"Who'd you call??" I.M asked as he took his phone back.

I glared at him before turning my back and picking up my stray clothing on the floor. Hencing I didn't want to talk I.M just started stacking my college books together. I went to the closet and grabbed my luggage along with my backpack and the boxes I kept. They told me to pack so might as well pack. I tossed my backpack on the desk before setting the boxes on my bed. I fit as much as I could in the luggage before folding things and placing them in the box. After about ten minutes a light knock following the door being open signalled my ride was here.

"What's going on?" the low voice asked as he entered.

"She called you??" I.M asked.

"I had to call someone, Jooheon can you get these boxes and take them to the car please?" I sighed as I looked at the messy oranged haired guy.

"Uh...yeah sure...do you want to tell me why though?" he asked as he grabbed the boxes.

"I'll explain it when we get on the road. You're taking me somewhere as well" I sighed as I got back to work.

I had managed to fit my belongings into the two luggage cases, the three boxes, and my backpack. Jooheon was only able to fit the boxes and my backpack into the trunk, my luggage rode in the back with I.M.

"Where am I taking you??" Jooheon asked as we all buckled in.

"Drive. I'll let you know" I responded as we pulled out the the parking lot.

"Allie, I'm really sorry" the voice from the backseat said.

"Just...save it. I don't even want to talk about it" I groaned as my phone buzzed in my pocket, Shae's text ID popping up.

~~~

ShaeBae:
So...news travels fast.
Want to explain?

Allie:
Not really.
Does Mark know?

ShaeBae:
No, I don't plan on telling either.

Allie:
I need a place to stay,
are you open?

ShaeBae:
No...Bambam moved in.

Allie:
You gotta be kidding.
You move...fast honey.

ShaeBae:
Shut up. Can't you ask the guy to
house you? He got you in the mess

Allie:
I don't have a choice.
Might as well. Ttyl
Babes

~~~

"Take me to the house." I said looking at Jooheon.

"The..house? Why??" he questioned, his voice rose a slight octave.

"I.M got me into the mess, it's only right he offer a solution. That's the solution" I said.

I watched as Jooheon gulped slightly but nodded, still oblivious to the mess I was in. A proper explanation would be given at the house anyways.

"Give me your phones. I don't want them knowing I'm coming. You guys lost that right after stalking me in the amusement park and ruining my date" I mumbled as I held my hand out for the two phones.

Each device was placed in my hand after a moment hesitation. I figured since they crashed my date, I'll crash their morning. The ride was long and Jooheon kept looking at his phone sitting my lap, almost willing it to jump into his. When we finally pulled up outside the house, I shoved the devices into my pockets and got off.

"Bring my things" I smiled as I headed to the door.

"Allie wait! Don't go inside yet!" Jooheon called after me as I skipped up the steps.

"I can do what I want Jooheon! Just bring my things!" I yelled back before opening the door. My smiled faded as I stepped inside and I now understood why I was told to wait.

~~~