Eighteen

Frenzied

   I.M had just emerged from the basement as his older brothers entered the house carrying boxes. The loud scream caused all of them to drop what they held and run towards it. The scene wasn't something they even expected to run in on. There was Allie pinned against the wall with Minhyuk on top.

"Son of a bitch! Get him off of her!!" Shownu ordered as they all ran towards the two.

   A snarl was let out from Minhyuk as Shownu touched his shoulder. He quickly got defensive of his 'meal' as he turned towards Shownu and pushed him. Allie screamed as Minhyuk pulled away and the fresh air hit the wound. The scream pushed Minhyuk into a frenzy as he tried to latch himself to the females neck again. Jooheon and Wonho acted quickly, pulling the boy back.

   The frenzied vampire shoved them both off and lurched back for Allie but was sent flying back by Shownu. Wonho jumped up and pinned him to the wall with his forearm resting on his throat as Jooheon rushed forward to help him. Kihyun and Hyungwon rushed forward to help I.M with Allie.

"Someone has to close the wound, we tore Minhyuk away before he could" I.M said as he held the crying girl.

"He didn't try to change her did he!?" Hyungwon asked panicked as he kneeled by Allie's head.

"No, there's no sign of venom...he was feeding." Kihyun mumbled as he leaned forward and inspected her wound.

   The snarl caught both their attention as they turned to watched Minhyuk fighting his way out of Wonho and Jooheon's grasp. Hyungwon quickly became defensive as he crouched, gaze fixated on Minhyuk, ready to attack if he came closer. Kihyun glanced back at Allie, the girl's face buried in I.M's chest as she screamed at the pain.

"Go take care of Minhyuk" I.M said as he met his older brothers gaze.

"Allie comes first" Kihyun mumbled as he reached for the girl.

"I got this! Just go calm him down!" the younger raised his voice.

"Don't...don't lose control" Kihyun said, his head snapping as he caught Hyungwon pounce forward.

   I.M got up and cradled the girl against his chest before jogging to his room. He didn't want to be around if they were going to punish Minhyuk, which was likely going to happen. He sat down on his bed, against his headboard holding her tightly.

"Allie...I need you to show me the bite" he mumbled.

"No...please...please" Allie begged.

"I'm going to make the pain go away...you need to show me" he sighed as she shook her head.

   A small sob escaped from Allie before she tilted her head, exposing the bite. I.M sucked in a breath though this teeth, the blood still flowing out of the wound slightly. He glanced at the whimpering girl before lowering his mouth to the wound.

"I'm going to make it better...I promise" he mumbled before opening his mouth over the wound.

   His tongue grazed against her smooth skin before it found its way over the bite marks. The sweet metallic tang lingering on his taste buds clueing him into why Minhyuk lost control. The taste of her blood was sweet and almost addicting. He pulled away slightly, looking to see if his work was done. The wound had stopped bleeding as the skin began to slowly heal. Gulping, his eyes wandered to the blood that had trailed down her shoulder. Sighing, he slid the girl off his lap and to the other side of his bed.

~~~