Eight

Blame Game

   After he laid her down and cover her, he made his way make to the living room and plopped down next to I.M. Kihyun glanced at the group sitting calmly and sighed. Things weren't supposed to turn out this way with Allie, she was suppose to be eased into the group. After seeing what happened in the cafe, Kihyun wanted to do nothing but protect Allie from the girls. He had caught onto their bullying a few weeks ago and tried to figure out how to help. Tonight screwed his plans big time.

   Jooheon was eyeing Kihyun as he paced the kitchen. Shaking his head he knew exactly what was going on. Glancing at the Wonho and I.M sitting on the sofa, something was bugging him and he had to get it off his chest. Tonight wasn't even the night to feed, that was supposed to be in at least another week. Groaning, he leaned back. Maybe he shouldn't have gotten involved, but seeing how Allie reacted with the girls they had just fed off of...he didn't regret what he did.

"Hyung, I'm sorry" Jooheon said as he glanced towards the kitchen.

"Sorry!? Sorry!? You fucked up the plan Jooheon! She found out sooner than she was supposed to!" Kihyun yelled as he stopped in place.

"Well I mean...at least the girls won't bug her anymore right?" Jooheon tried to make light of the situation.

"Yeah of course because you dumb asses killed them! What happened to just scaring them!?" he yelled as he walked towards the living room.

"Blame Minhyuk! He jumped the gun with it! I only wanted a taste but no Minhyuk had to kill the first girl!" Wonho yelled back.

"Don't drag me into this! I stopped after a few sips! I.M was the next one to have her!!" Minhyuk yelled from the dining area.

"So it's the blame game? I don't see why you guys are even fighting about it. Kihyun, we don't know if she'll even remember when she wakes up so just relax huh? The rest of you, I hope you cleaned up the mess you made with those girls. I don't want to see it on the news that they found four girls dead with bite marks." Shownu said as he emerged from his room.

"Did you guys clean up?" Wonho asked as he looked at Jooheon and Minhyuk. Both parties stayed silent, clearly letting the rest of the group know they didn't clean up the mess.

"Great. Hyungwon and Shownu let's go..we obviously can't rely on them to clean up that mess" Wonho groaned as he stood up.

~~~

   It had been a few days since the incident but the seven started to worry when Allie hadn't stirred. They expected her to be out until the next morning but even then Allie hadn't once made an attempt to wake up. Her breathing was steady and normal but the guys couldn't understand why she hadn't woken. Kihyun had started to panic and the blame was pushed onto I.M for slamming to girl too hard against the wall. Each member took small shifts to see if the girl would wake anytime during the night but she only shifted or rolled, never once opening her eyes.

   It was late afternoon on the third day and Allie had finally stirred. The girl's eyelids fluttered a few times before she gazed up at an unfamiliar ceiling. Slowly sitting up, she glanced around at the room, unfamiliar and boyish. The sudden movement caused Allie to let out a small groan before wincing and holding the back of her head.

   The door to the room opened suddenly and Allie was met with the face of an unfamiliar boy. The blonde hair, soft brown eyes, and plump lips caught the girl off guard. Locking eyes for a few seconds, the male went to speak but quickly shut his mouth. He quickly backed out of the room, shutting the door behind him and rushing to the dining area.

"She's awake!!" the boy practically yelled causing the others to look at him and a few drop their silverware.

"What!? Hyungwon are you sure?" Kihyun set his silverware down and stood quickly.

"I'm sure...she's sitting on the bed...I kind of left her there without speaking" Hyungwon admitted.

"Did she speak with you?" Jooheon asked, still slightly shocked. Hyungwon shook his head and glanced towards the hallway. 

~~~