Twenty-Nine

'So Fucking Cute'

The girls legs felt like jelly as she walked off the ride, holding onto her date. Shae had ran to the nearest trash bin and began to vomit. This had drove Allie into a laughing fit, she enjoyed seeing this happen. Shae became weak all the time and had often signalled for the girls to head home.

"Shae you're such a weakling! We used to ride more than what we have so far" Allie chimed, her small giggled coming out.

"Yah!! You try having a child...ughh...and see if you can do things you use to" Shae retorted vomiting in the middle of her sentence.

"Ah...Hyung can you come with me to get her something to soothe her stomach?" Bambam begged, his hand gently rubbing his girls back.

"But what about Allie?" Mark asked, his attention shifting to the girl he held in his arms.

"Go, I'll stay with Shae...I promise I'll be fine" Allie smiled, trying to reassure him.

Nodding, he reluctantly let her go. Allie smiled as he hesitantly looked back frowning. Shae groaned as she leaned against her friend. Allie hugged her softly before Shae rushed from her arms and back to the trash bin. Groaning, she slowly followed her friend and pulled her hair back, the teenage years flooding her memory. Shae over the toilet puking her guts out with morning sickness.

"Shae?" Allie froze at the familiar voice behind her, only three boys had met her and one knew her name better than the others.

"Huuuh?" Shae groaned, wiping her mouth.

"Are you alright?" the guy asked, Allie felt him moving to approach the girl.

"Who are...oh you're Kihyun right?" the sick one mumbled, glancing at him.

"Yeah...are you alright? Do you need me to call someone??" Kihyun asked.

"No...no my boyfriend went to get me something to help" she groaned before she lurched back at the trash.

Gulping, Allie looked down to hide her face from the boy. She knew someone would be with him, they traveled together. She watched as his shoes disappeared, letting out a huge sigh.

"Back!" Bambam sang out before rushing to his girlfriend's side.

"Sorry we took too long" Mark said, instantly wrapping himself around the girl in front of him.

"Mmm it's alright" Allie sighed, snuggling into his chest.

"Well aren't you two so fucking cute over there while I'm here dying!" Shae whined as she drank her medicine.

"Shut up Shae before I make you" Allie groaned.

"Oh yeah how!?" Shae challenged.

"Don't provoke me Shae" Allie laughed.

"You won't do shit!" Shae teased.

Allie pushed herself out of Mark's grasp and instantly walked to Shae. Bambam backing away instantly seeing the look in Allie's eyes.

"I won't do shit huh!?" Allie hissed as she grabbed Shae's waist.

"Allie!!" Shae squelled.

"I won't do shit!? Oh yeah? I'm so mad at you right now" Allie laughed as she poked Shae's sides.

"Why? Oh god Allie!!" Shae yelled out, laughing at the playful nature of her friend.

"First you get a boyfriend without telling me and then you practically suck his face off in front of me, I'm jealous Shae! Love me!" Allie cried out in laughter.

"Oh ho you want my love!?" Shae laughed pulling Allie to her.

"Shae you know I want your love" Allie screamed as Shae tickled at her sides.

"I'm jealous that you let Mark hold you all night! Mark she's mine!!!" Shae blurted out as she kissed Allie's cheek.

The two boys laughed at their girls. The way they played was child like and cute. It was clear the medicine was working on Shae as she and Allie tickled each other before glancing at the boys.

"One" Allie said

"Two" Shae giggled

"THREE" they screamed as they ran at Mark and Bambam.

The boys gasped together and tried to move out of the way. Ultimately failing as the girls playfully jabbed their sides. The burst of laughter drew looks, elderly couples smiling at the younger couples. Allie slowly backed away as Mark began to tickle back.

"No!" Allie screamed as Mark grabbed her from behind and began his revenge.

"Allie!" Mark groaned as the girl freed herself.

"Tag your it!" Allie cried as she playfully jabbed Marks shoulder.

Mark and Allie ran around Shae and Bambam for awhile. Lost in their own world of tag. Allie had just tapped Mark before taking off laughing. Glancing back, Mark was catching up, Allie screamed and face forward. Dodging the males attacks she ran a little further before her smile faded and she felt like she was being watched.

Glancing around, Allie deadpanned. There stood seven watchful pairs of eyes. The look on their faces said that they weren't at all happy to see her. They stood in the distance but Allie could feel their gazes heavily. Each had a distinct look on their face, but I.M, Wonho, and Kihyun each glared.

"Caught you!" Mark laughed as his arms wrapped around her waist.

"You scared me!" Allie gasped and she leaned away and looked at Mark.

"Aww I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" Mark grinned before he planted a quick peck on the girls cheek.

"Mark!" Allie whined as she felt the heat in her cheeks.

"So cute" Mark mumbled as he playfully scrunched his nose.

"Let's get back to Shae" Allie mumbled, Mark fully agreeing as they shuffled.

Allie's took a small glance back at the seven boys. Instantly regretting it when she saw Shownu and Jooheon holding I.M and Wonho at bay. Hyungwon shook his head, Minhyuk had turned away, and Kihyun glanced Allie up and down before scoffing. Those small actions somehow affected the girl deeply. She looked away and sighed.

~~~