Thirty-Seven

Shownu and Allie sat near the window of the restaurant awaiting their food. Shownu seemed to know the menu well and ordered for the girl while she stared out the window. The girl slightly lost in thought, unaware that the man was staring at her.

Her eyes were like a pool of honey, the way the light hit them showcased the uniqueness of them. The once green sea was now a honey pot. Although they were slightly puffy they made her look cute, the slight pink hue on her nose matched her cheeks in a way. Her lips were a pale pink and dry. Shownu smiled when the girls tongue poked out from her mouth and wet the surface of her lips.

Both lost in their own world they didn't notice anyone approaching their table until someone spoke. Each looking at each other before looking at the voice.

"Fancy seeing you here" Shae smiled slightly.

"Oh my god...Shae. Hi" Allie gulped before looking around.

"Here on a date? Shownu, nice seeing you again" Shae said as she looked at the male.

"Shae" Shownu smiled as he bowed his head slightly.

"Not a date...per se..just here to get lunch" Allie mumbled.

"Your arm....everything good??" the girl asked as she lightly touched her friends arm.

"Yeah it's fine....I was clumsy and tripped. Luckily Shownu was there to help me get to the hospital" Allie smiled as she glanced at her blue cast.

"I told you to be careful, you were the one who wanted to run around with Jooheon and I.M" Shownu chuckled slightly.

Shae glanced between the two, feeling like she was missing something but brushing it off when she heard her name.

"I better go before they send someone to look for me" Shae smiled as she glanced towards the other side of the restaurant. There sat three figures and her son.

"Well I'll talk to you late then" Allie said, glancing towards where Shae was looking.

Shae smiled and bowed before walking back to her table. Taking her seat next to her boyfriend and son. Across from her sat his older brothers. Unsure if she should say she was talking to Allie, Shae glanced back at her friend, as happy as she looked...Shae wanted her friend to be happier with these people. Something about who she was with now gave her a tang of jealousy.

"Allie's here" Shae said as she reached from her drink.

"What..." the purple grey and brown haired man said shocked.

"She's here...eating lunch with one of her new friends. Apparently she broke her arm as well" Shae sighed.

"Broke...her arm...where are they sitting?" he asked, ready to get up.

"Mark...she's fine." Shae mumbled.

Mark sighed before looking at his brothers puzzled. If she was here, why hadn't him or Bambam caught onto her scent? She was human...he knew that much, she had a strong scent and he was sure his scent should have lingered on her. He could smell his own scent but not one hint of hers was in the building. Bambam glanced at his girlfriend, if she was near Allie...he'd pick up her scent but so far it was only her own and his along with her sons.

Mark finally caught glimpse of the girl he had thought of his. Her smiling face brought him relief. He could practically hear her laugh in his head. She was wearing his flannel and he thought it was the cutest thing ever. Watching her like this was enough for him right now. Glancing at her arms, there it was her right arm in a sling and the small hint of blue peaking out. Her leaning forward caught his attention, bring the other body into view. He tensed as he watched this person making her blush and pout before he fed her.

"I told you I could do it" Allie mumbled, her mouth slightly full.

"You have a broken arm and it so happens to be the hand you use the most" Shownu shook his head as he twirled her fork in the pasta.

"It's embarrassing" Allie groaned, her cheeks turning a deeper pink.

"Who was the one to break her arm?" Shownu chuckled at the girl as he held out another fork full.

"Shut up...who was chasing me" the girl retorted before leaning forward and taking the bite.

~~~