Thirty-Five

"Life's So Fucking Unfair"

Female laughter filled Allie's ears, and it wasn't her own. Each step felt slightly heavy as she slipped off her tan boots and made her way to the living room. The laugher light, airy, with a sweet undertones to them. It wasn't just one girl laughing, it was about three. Each laugh making their presence known. The girl had no idea what she'd walk in on but it felt like she had been cut as she walked in.

Three girls perched themselves on three members laps. Hyungwon held one, Wonho another, and Shownu the last. Each male oblivious to the girls presence, not even a the slightest scent of hers entered the home. Allie slightly angry as she spotted the slight red hue given inside each girls eyes. The pang inside her chest, the slight voice in her head telling her 'She wasn't good enough', telling her 'They can do what they want but she can't'.

"Wha...life's so fucking unfair." Allie sighed, a slight hurt laugh in the end.

The heads instantly turned and focused on her. Obviously shocked she appeared there. Each one standing as she made her way into the room, the looks on the faces of the females were surprised but angry. Sighing, she looked forward and made her way to I.M's room, the room she was going to take over.

Before she could even make it to the door, Kihyun came stumbling from his room. The crimson color dripping from the sides of his mouth onto his chin. Behind him, staggering as well was a female fixing her blouse. The red hue in her eyes hinting that she was one of them. Scoffing, she pushed past both of them.

"Hey that was rude!!" the female called as she gripped Allie's arm and turned her around.

The unknown female was slightly breathtaking. The black hair that fell chest level, framing her face nicely. The pale flawless skin with the small hint of rose cheeks. Her lips not too plump but not thin either. They carried the obvious stain of crimson against the pale they held.

"Jiyeon...let her go." Kihyun mumbled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You heard your...boyfriend...let me go" pulling her arm away, Jiyeon eyeing her slightly.

"Allie, Shownu said to bring you back to the living room" Jooheon mumbled as he rounded the corner.

"Tell him I said no" putting on the best bored look she could muster despite being slightly angry.

"He said No isn't an option.." Jooheon sighed as he reached for her arm.

"What is with everyone and touching me!?!" She yelled, moving back "Stop touching me! I didn't give any of you...you...you monsters permission to touch me!!"

Stunned Jooheon stepped back staring at the girl. Whatever had happened at the dorms and now her walking in on them with others made her temper worse. Something Jooheon never once thought Allie was capable of, anger. The girl that had stayed so calm for them, obeyed them, even cowering and fearing them was now ready to rebel. The orange haired vampire wasn't ready for this rebel and he'd do anything to make her cower again.

"Does it look like I give a fuck if you gave us permission!? You're going to go into that living room and talking with us!!" Jooheon growled as he reached for her.

"You think I'm going to listen to you!? Push your fucking power with me all you want but you don't own me Jooheon! You want me in that living room so fucking bad, FINE!!" Allie screamed, storming past him and slightly shoving him into the wall.

Kihyun and Jiyeon gasped as Jooheon hit the wall with a slight bang. Jooheon glaring at the brunette girl storming her way into the living room. The rebel was going to happen if he liked it or not. Something about her little attitude had him wanting to tame her. Maybe this was what it would be like, he'd tame her and'd she become his mate and that thought alone had him smirking. The three soon followed after the angry human, ready to see who she rebels against next.

"Allie" Shownu said as soon as she stormed into the living room.

"Get them out of this house." Allie said as soon as she laid eyes on him.

"What??" one of the girls asked. Ignoring the girl, Allie glared at Shownu as she clenched her jaw. If this was going to be who she challenged next, so be it.

"Why should we leave??" the girl asked again.

"Dayoung, don't get involved. You'll only piss her off more" Jiyeon whispered as she tried to pull the girl back.

"I want to know what gives her the right to storm in here and demand we leave" Dayoung pressed on as she removed Jiyeon's hand.

"You want to tell her or should I?" Allie smirked.

"No need for them to know. It's our matters" Shownu said calmly.

"They need to leave, now"

"No we don't" Dayoung shouted.

"Either they leave...or I leave and you know what'll happen if I leave" Allie challenged.

The comment caused unease with Shownu. Surely she wouldn't leave for good right? She only means she wants a small break from them, right? All she wants is for us to give her time away from them right? Maybe I.M and Jooheon forced her here...she's angry at them.

"Leave then" Shownu's gaze shot towards the voice.

"Kihyun." Shownu said, the slight warning in his voice.

"She's bluffing obviously, she wouldn't leave. After all she is ours to play with" he smirked.

Before either of them could talk anymore, Allie turned and ran. The front door left open and unblocked and the keys hanging right on the hook. Snatching the keys, Allie glanced back once as she pushed herself out the door. All of them shocked at her actions, slowly realizing what's happening.

Shownu pushed his way through his brothers, trying to catch Allie before she reached the car. He watched as she tripped on the steps and fell forward. As she tumbled, she stuck her arms out attempting to catch herself. The sick snap shook the girl to the core and echoed through the ears of everyone. Rolling her to back, she cradled her arm to her chest and screamed.

"Allie!!" the group yelled as they pushed passed the four girls.

"Get away from me!!" Allie screamed as she held her arm.

"Let me see it" Kihyun said reaching for her

"Don't touch me!" she cried, kicking at him.

"Give her some god damn space!!" Shownu yelled as he pulled the six boys back.

The tears weighed heavy on her eyelashes and streamed down her face. The scene made everyone feel the small guilt. Each thinking it was their fault for her injury. Shownu watched as Allie cried and protectively held her own arm. It was clear that it was broken by the look of it.

"Go away" she croaked as she pushed herself back with one hand.

"Allie...let me...let me take you to the hospital okay? You can't drive like that" Shownu said as he kneeled down.

Allie eyed the male, her eyes red and puffy. She wasn't sure if she should let him help her but his reasons were valid. Her right arm was her dominate one, sure she liked to hold the wheel with one hand but...that was always her right. She stared at his face, looking for signs of being tricked or being lied to but found nothing. His look clearly said "Guilty" and "Worried" which brought slight comfort to her knowing he was trying to care.

She hesitantly nodded, unsure if she could trust her mouth to say the words yes. The male held out his hand and slowly helped her up. Nodding his head towards the house, where the four females stepped outside. Taking the cue, his brothers backed away and headed back inside. He then loaded the girl safely into the passenger side before taking his place behind the wheel.

~~~