Seventeen

The Burn

I glanced at Minhyuk from time to time as we gamed and noticed him constantly rubbing his throat with a slight pained look on his face. Each time I would look away back to the game, hoping it was nothing to be worried about.

"I won again!" I cheered as I glanced at him, again he was rubbing his throat.

"That's because I let you win" he smiled, pulling his hand away.

"Suure, another round??" I asked as I looked back at the screen.

"Let me go use the bathroom first, pick out your character while you wait" he said as he got up.

I glanced at his back as he walked away. Something was wrong, I just know something is wrong. Sighing I went to pick my character and wait for him to come back, I could just be paranoid. It's probably a sore throat.

"Allie, where did Minhyuk go?" I.M startled me at his sudden appearance.

"Bathroom, he told me to wait for him" I said as I moved the controllers joystick.

"Hmm alright, I just came up to say Jooheon called and said they should be home in ten minutes or so" he said before walking back towards the basement.

"Oh alright" I mumbled, watching as he retreated down the steps.

Glancing back towards the hallway, I caught a glimpse of Minhyuk coming back towards the living room. Smiling I turned back to the screen and picked my character. A thud caught my attention as I turned back towards the noise. There was Minhyuk, collapsed against the wall as a low agonized growl escaped his mouth. Gasping I quickly got to my feet and raced over to him.

"Minhyuk! Minhyuk what's wrong!" I asked as I slid onto my knees by him.

"It hurts! It won't go away" He groaned, gripping his own throat.

"What won't go away? Oh god what do I do.." I mumbled.

"The burn...Allie it won't go away...make it stop" he cried.

"...when...when was the last time you.." I gulped as I slowly realized what he was saying.

"I haven't...Allie I need it...please make it go away" he said before another agonized groan came out.

"Minhyuk...I don't know how to help..can you wait a little longer? Shownu and the guys are coming home soon" I said as I stroked his hair slightly.

"Please Allie! It hurts so much!" he shrieked, I flinched slightly as he nuzzled himself closer.

"How...how can I help you...I don't know what to do" I whispered.

"Let me...let me just feed off of you.." he groaned, his face nearing my neck.

"Minhyuk...there has to be another way.." I mumbled, his breath fanning against my neck.

"We're out of bags...that's why they all left...please Allie...I promise just this once" he mumbled.

"I'm not going to turn am I?" I asked, slowly tilting my head.

"No...I won't let that happen..." he mumbled again as his lips brushed against my neck.

"Promise to stop when I ask?" I whispered.

"I'll try" he breathed out.

"Alright..." I gulped.

Before I could even blink, Minhyuk was on top of me pressing me back against the wall. He pulled back slightly, I watched as his lips parted and his fangs emerged. I whimpered as he lowered his head back down, nuzzling my neck slightly as he tugged the sleeve of my shirt to expose more of my shoulder area.

I screamed slightly as I felt the sharpness of his fangs pierce the area between my shoulder and neck. I could feel the way my blood was rushing towards the newly made wound. A small groan escaped as he pulled away slightly before attacking the wound again sent shivers down my spine. I whimpered as he took a long pause, letting the blood flow out before taking a gulp. His hands traveled from the floor to my waist, pulling me closer before he roughly sucked at the wound.

"Minhyuk...it hurts now...stop" I whimpered after a few minutes, the way he was gulping concerned me.

A growl escaped from the depths of his throat as his grip on my waist left and found my wrists. I gasped as he pulled my arms up before pinning them against the wall. It dawned on me that Minhyuk was going to lose control if I allowed this to continue.

"It hurts!" I groaned out as his grip tightened.

I squirmed slightly, trying to free my wrists to push him away but it only angered him. He growled again and pushed my body against the wall more.

"Please stop!" I whined, trying to push my voice louder but I felt weak. The tears began to prick my eyes as he groaned in pleasure at the taste of my blood.

I began to see dark spot as my vision blurred. I blinked a few times before trying to struggle against him again. I whimpered as he slightly shifted and made eye contact with me. The soft brown eyes that use to once be there were replaced with the slight red hue that scared me. The door opening and the feet shuffling inside gave me enough courage to scream.

"SHOWNU" I struggled as I heard something get dropped and the feet hitting the hardwood.

~~~