Twenty-Eight

His New Drug

"That's the cutest shit I've ever seen" Bambam sighed, his eyes planted on the couple standing beside them.

Mark was shocked slightly as Allie buried her face in his shirt but quickly recovered and wrapped his arms around her. A soft smile displayed on his face before he shot his brother a glare. Shae squealed in delight at the sight, shaking her boyfriend in the process. Allie on the other hand felt the gazes in her back, she knew they were trying to figure out if it was her.

"What are you two looking at??" a voice mumbled, snapping the two boys back into focus.

"Nothing hyung, just thought I saw someone" Jooheon mumbled, his eyes lingering on the girl hugging the guy they had seen earlier.

"Isn't that the dude from earlier today?" Hyungwon asked.

"Mmm looks like it, the girl with him must be his mate" Wonho mumbled, his eyes fixed on the brunette.

Allie looked up slightly at Mark, their eyes meeting and the thud in Allie's chest got louder. He was so close, closer than anyone she ever let near. Her hands instantly curling and holding his shirt. The pink hue slowly appearing on both of their faces as they stared at each other.

Mark gulped, staring into the green eyes. He wasn't sure what to do as he got lost in those eyes. Allie was all he could look at this evening, her smile was his new drug. Easily addicted to her, something he was sure wasn't normal to feel. Her actions made him feel like she felt his pull, the pull to stay at his side.

The small nudge from Bambam snapped the two out of the moment. Allie lightly pushed herself off of him and turned around, eyes on the ground as she stepped forward with the line. The slight pang of disappointment hit Mark like a truck, he hadn't wanted her to move away from him. Sighing he stepped forward and wrapped himself back around her, his chest pressed to her back.

"Mark" Allie gasped as she felt him rest his chin on her shoulder and his arms around her waist.

"Hmmm?" he hummed, his eyes fixated on her hands that found their way to his wrists.

"...Nothing" she mumbled as she laced her fingers with his and leaned away to look at him.

"Face forward Allie, the line might move again" he smirked and glanced at his green eyed girl.

A small smile was his reward before she looked away. Their turn was nearing so she kept her eyes forward and her fingers laced with his. The group of girl ended up having four out of their group of six chicken out so away they went. Mark and Shae had unknowingly blocked Allie's view of her seven fanged friends, but her faded sent lingered. The sweet scent filled their senses causing them to look at each other puzzled.

"You guys smell it too?" I.M asked, as he turned slightly from his cart.

"She's not....right?" Minhyuk gasped, his sense in overdrive as he looked around.

"No no there's no way, remember she has exams" Kihyun sighed but turned to look around anyways.

"Right...right exams" Jooheon mumbled as he faced forward.

Kihyun kept looking as the workers instructed everyone to strap themselves in. His eyes meeting the bright gaze of the girl he met at the cafe, Shae. Rolling her eyes, Shae turned to look at the male next to her. If Shae was here...would she be? Kihyun kept searching but all he saw were couples.The couple from earlier that his brothers were staring at were nuzzled together. The girl hiding her face in her palms as the guy wrapped his arms around her laughing. The longing feeling in Kihyun's chest grew, he missed their brown haired beauty. Turning, he sighed as the ride began.

Giggles and screaming rose to the surface from the four people sitting together. Allie threw her arms in the arm, laughing loudly with Mark as Shae clung onto Bambam screaming. The fast pace of the ride blew their hair everywhere and caused them to sway slightly. It was a rush for Allie making her almost forget who was there at the park.