Thirty-Eight

'His Scent was Intoxicating'

"So tell me about why you're moving into the house" Shownu smiled as he leaned back in his chair. 

"I got kicked out of the dorms" I mumbled. 

"Why's that??" I glanced at him, his eyebrows raised slightly. 

"I broke a few rules...with I.M" I groaned. 

"With I.M....you didn't...Allie jesus what did you do??" Shownu chuckled as I became red. 

"Just...made out and then passed out...I was crying and then all of a sudden...Shownu...don't laugh! It wasn't even supposed to happen" I tried to hide my face as he laughed. 

I started pouting the more he laughed. His eyes turning to crescents almost slowly disappearing as he smiled. His laugh was slightly addictive. The way it seemed to start off low but bubble into something more. The way his head dipped back as he laughed was cute. 

"I'm sorry but they kicked you out for that??" Shownu began to calm down from his laughing fit. 

"Boys aren't allowed in the dorms plus he spent the night so they thought more happened" I huffed as I tried to cross my arms. 

"I still can't believe you went from a crying mess to making out with him" Shownu wiped a non existing tear from under is eye. 

"I don't know what happened...honestly his scent was intoxicating" I sighed and shook my head.  

"Scent. You mean you could smell his scent?" Shownu said, his face suddenly turning serious. 

"Yeah...is that not normal?" I asked eyeing him as his mood changed. 

"No...no that's definitely not normal Allie...In fact only a mate or a clan member has that ability." Shownu looked as if I had just shaken up his entire world. 

"Wait...then does that mean? No it can't because you each have a distinct scent." I wanted to deny it, there was no way in hell I.M was the man I was fated to marry. 

"What do you mean each of us? You can smell each of our scents?" Shownu said, his eyes locking with mine and his voice had dropped into a low pitched whisper. 

I nodded slowly. I wasn't lying, each of them had an intoxicating scent. I.M obviously held the scent of wood and the sea sometimes it was like a scent of old leather mixed. The others were each different. I hadn't really spent time with the others to actually get a good idea of theirs. I had the most knowledge on I.M, Shownu, and Hyungwon. I glanced at Shownu as he pulled out his phone and began texting. 

"Shownu...What's the big deal? I'm a mate...right?" I asked trying to get him to look at me. 

"I don't think that's how it works, from what I know....you should only be able to tell your mates scent and then when you're turned you can tell the rest of ours" Shownu mumbled before he stood "Let's go, we should head home" 

I nodded and got up with him. As we were heading to the door I heard my name get called. Glancing towards the voice, I saw Jace waving both his little hands and yelling for me. I smiled and waved before looking at who was at the table. Bambam had turned around and Jackson nodded his head at me. My eyes locked with Mark's for thirty seconds before his eyes flickered next to me. Glancing next to me, Shownu had his back turned to them as he was staring down at his phone. 

"Shownu...can I go say bye to Shae and Jace?" I mumbled. 

"Allie we don't have the time, we have to meet with someone and I want to make it to the house before they do. I'm sorry maybe next time" he said, not looking up from his phone. 

"Shownu...fine, let's go" I sighed as I glanced back at the table one last time. 

"C'mon. Maybe I'll get you some ice cream to have at home" Shownu smiled as he tucked his phone into his pocket and wrapped his arm around my waist before guiding me out.

~~~