Fourteen

Drooling with Shae

   I sat there silently letting everything sink in, I didn't want to be involved in any of this but I might not have a choice. Just a few days ago I was an ordinary college student working part time and now I'm a bride to an unknown vampire. I have exams coming up...I have work to get back to...but I can't just ignore these people. For fucks sake they killed for me which was really unnecessary...I have to set boundaries to this. God am I really agreeing to this?

"Can I have some time to think about this?? Do I have an option for that??" I asked looking at Shownu and then Kihyun.

"How much time do you think you need??" Kihyun asked staring at me.

"We can't deny her time...we kind of dumped this on her. It's only right she thinks about what this entitles." Shownu said.

"Just..please give me some time to understand this mess...I want to go home...please" I begged as I hugged myself.

"Jooheon...take her back to her dorm. Hyungwon go with her....Allie I need you to understand that just because you're allowed to leave doesn't mean we won't be keeping our eyes on you" Shownu said, he tossed a set of keys to Jooheon.

   After the long talk with Shownu and the guys, Jooheon and Hyungwon lead the way to the car. The ride was silent and awkward, I wanted to sleep but I was slightly frightened to even close my eyes around them. I stayed silent until we pulled up near the college, Jooheon parked and shut the car off before all of us got off.

"I can walk alone from here" I mumbled taking a few steps before my wrist was grabbed.

"Shownu said not to leave your side until you're safe inside the building." Jooheon said as he stepped to my right and Hyungwon to my left.

"Fine but you're leaving when we hit the doors." I warned as we began walking.

~~~

"So you were sick for three days?" she asked.

"Mhmm and now I have all this work for my classes, I'm losing my fucking head Shae" I mumbled as I flipped through my textbook.

"Language" she whispered as she covered Jace's ears.

"Oh please...you've said worse to him" I said looking at the small boy in the booth.

"Yeah? Like what??" Shae asked as she took a bite of pizza.

"You told him I was a lesbian!" I whisper yelled at the girl.

"Well excuse me" Shae mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

   It had been a few days since the incident with Kihyun and I haven't seen them once. I had avoided the cafe, calling in sick again. I honestly didn't want to see them until exams were over, which started on monday. I had missed too many classes that I fell behind causing the pile up of homework along with deadlines. It was the weekend, I needed to study but Shae invited me out to eat.

"Look....over there in line ordering...those guys look cute" Shae said as she hit my arm a few times.

"What guys??" I said, glancing towards the line.

"The two with dark hair, broad shoulders, white shirts...black and blue jeans" Shae started to describe the two males we were looking at.

"They look alright...wonder what their faces look like" I mumbled as I drooled with her over the two.

"Damn look at the one in blue jeans...thighs for days" Shae mumbled as she leaned forward on her hand.

"God Shae..you have a child...take a chill pill hm?" I said as I glanced back at my book.