Eleven

Minhyuk and the Mantis

   The door slowly opened and Minhyuk glanced around before he stepped inside and closed the door. His eyes landing on the two of us causing him to raise his brows. Glancing at each other, we quickly let go and I crawled off his lap and sat next to him.

"Hi.." I mumbled, unable to meet his gaze.

"Hello...I'm Minhyuk" Glancing at him I noticed his hair was a darker shade of blonde than Hyungwons.

"I'm Allie...nice to meet you Minhyuk" I mumbled before I met his gaze.

   A small smile on his face caught me off guard. He seemed friendly but so did Kihyun and look what happened there. A small glance at Hyungwon made me feel at ease when he smiled. The three of us sat comfortably on the floor, talking before the room was filled with their laughter and my small giggles. The laughing got louder the minute Hyungwon stood up and started dancing.

"Hyungwon-ah!!! Oh my god haha" I laughed louder when he jabbed his hand forward.

"Stop hiding your face when you laugh! Its cute" Minhyuk commented while Hyungwon kept dancing.

"What even is this? You look so funny" my hand slightly covering my mouth,

"The praying mantis" Hyungwon said as he jabbed his hand one more.

"You guys are funny" I laid back holding my stomach, still slightly laughing.

"Tell us more about you Allie" Minhyuk said as he and Hyungwon laid on the ground beside me.

"There honestly isn't much to tell...I'm a college student who works at a cafe and loves books" I said as I stared at the ceiling.

"Any friends? Your family?" Hyungwon questioned.

"As far as I can remember, I've been on my own for a few years but I do have a friend" I smiled at the thought of her.

"Her names Shae, she has a son named Jace who I just adore." I sighed as I closed my eyes remembering the small boy.

"Sounds like a fun time" Minhyuk sighed as someone knocked on the door.

"Dinners done. Come fix yourself a plate" someone said.

"Yeah coming Wonho, give us a minute" Minhyuk called out before he sat up.

"Do I have to go out there??" I mumbled as I sat up.

"I mean you don't have to but...I think it would be better if you atleast showed them you calmed down from earlier" Minhyuk suggested.

"Minhyuk's right, plus you can sit right in between us so you aren't alone and by someone you don't trust yet." Hyungwon said as he gave my shoulder a pat before getting up with Minhyuk.

   Both held out a hand and helped me to my feet before escorting me out of the room. I kept my head low and shuffled behind the two. The murmuring of voices got slightly louder as we neared the dining area. Hyungwon glanced back at me before he pulled out a chair and motioned for me to sit. Minhyuk had taken the chair on the right of me and Hyungwon at on the left.
~~~
The Mantis dance:
https://youtu.be/PoSl-0dtlw4

https://youtu.be/vEcf62ZOGaY