Forty-Seven

She sighed as she grabbed her still packed suitcase, pulling out a few clothes and essential items from the boxes stacked against the wall. She glanced at the door as she made her way to the closet. Looking through I.M's things until she found what she needed. Setting the empty duffle bag on the bed, she placed the few things she needed in. A light knock caught her attention as she set her suitcase back against the wall.

"Allie?" I.M's muffled voice came through the door as she grabbed the bag.

"Yeah?" Allie called as she looked around for her jacket.

"Can I come in? I just need to grab a pillow"

"Uh yeah sure." she said as she picked her coat off the bed.

As the door opened, she hit her arm against the bed frame. Hissing in pain she cradled her arm more. His steps quick as he made his way over and touched her shoulder. Her gaze meeting his worried eyes as he made sure her cast was alright.

"Are you alright?" His voice low as he examined her arm.

"I'm fine...I just bumped it is all" she breathed out as he watched his hands gently press against her cast, checking for any break.

"..You didn't get hurt out there...did you?" he asked as he looked up at her, his brown eyes filled with worry.

She stayed silent as he stared at her. The small band-aid on her cheek coming into view, his hand instantly going to her face. Running his index finger over the bandage as he sighed.

"It was just a small cut" she mumbled as she stepped back.

"Yeah but a small cut we caused" he said as he gently cupped her face, turning it side to side making sure there weren't any exposed wounds.

"Changkyun...I'm fine" she said as she grabbed his wrist.

"...who told you that..." she watched as he froze slightly, his words just above a whisper as he stared at her.

"...Wonho...did. He told me you didn't use it much...I'm sorry" she breathed out as she avoided his gaze

"No..no don't be. It just shocked me was all...I haven't been called that in centuries..." he chuckled as he shook his head. "Usually only the guys call me that"

"Why did you stop using it?" she asked as he leaned back and let her go.

"When you've lived for as long as I have....You learn to adapt. It wouldn't be right if Im Changkyun was alive for this long...people would notice" he sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"So that's where I.M came from?" Allie questioned as she fixed the strap of the duffle.

"Kind of yeah" he smiled as he glanced at her fidgeting "Going somewhere?"

Allie glanced at him slightly before glancing towards the door. Her uneasiness returned as she thought about how they would feel if she left for the weekend. He glanced from her to the door before catching what was happening. He smiled before going and shutting the door.

"Tell me now...they can't hear you" he said as he sat on the bed.

"...Shae wanted a girls weekend, so I was going to stay with her" Allie mumbled as she picked at her sling.

"Where would that be?" he asked as he leaned back against the headboard.

"I'm pretty sure it's her apartment" her gaze going from her sling to him as she spoke.

"...Considering you can't drive in your condition...who were you going to ask to take you? Or were you planning to walk to town?" he mused as he sat up.

"...I didn't think that far ahead," she admitted.

"Your real options would be Jooheon, Shownu, Wonho, or Hyungwon" He said as he stood, stretching before making his way to the door.

"...Can you ask for me?" she questioned as she glanced at the door.

"Ask...?"

"Jooheon...ask Jooheon. I don't want to be around the others right now" she sighed as she walked over the door. I.M meeting her half way. "Please?"

"Fine. Where are we dropping you off at?"

~~~