Thirty-One

Just like That..Her Temper Got The Better

   Allie glanced at Shae a few times as the boys lead the way up the steps. Uneasy about even being here she wanted to make sure her friend was confident. By the looks of it Shae was relaxed and happy. Sighing, the girl slowly began to relax but still kept a guard up.

"You're going to love them" Shae leaned in and whispered.

"Have you been here before??" Allie asked, her tone hushed as they took off their shoes.

"You could say that" Shae smiled before walking inside completely. Sighing Allie followed her friend.

"AUNTY!!" her eyes widened as she heard the little shout from the living room when she walked in.

"JACE!!" Allie raced forward slightly as the boy rushed at her, she scooped him up in her arms.

  Allie nuzzled the little boy close as he pinched her cheeks. His little feet wiggling as she moved side to side with him. Shae's laugh echoed in the room of confused guys, getting to their feet. Jace's giggles drowned out his mothers as Allie planted small kisses all over his face.

"Aunty stop! My friends are watching" Jace whined causing Allie to laugh.

"No, you're mine! My little Jace I missed you" Allie cooed before setting him down before he ran off in the direction of the other guys.

"Uh hello" one said, glancing from the floor to Allie.

"Oh..I'm sorry for running in like that...Hi I'm Allie.." the girl smiled sheepishly.

"She's with me" Mark called out from somewhere in the house.

"Oh you're with Mark hyung" the taller of the boys asked.

"Mhm, I'm also friends with Shae" Allie said, glancing at the girl perched on Bambams lap.

"Well it's nice to meet you Allie, I'm JB and these are my brothers." one stepped forward smiling.

"I'm Jinyoung" another stepped forward holding his hand out, Allie cautiously accepted it but gasped when he brought her hand to his lips.

"Ahh hyung....Hi I'm Yugyeom" the tallest said as he shoved Jinyoung away.

"Hi I'm Yugyeom....go back it's my turn" one said mockingly.

"Hey, I'm Youngjae...I'm sorry for what you're about to see" a shorter one said smiling at Allie.

"What is he...." glancing form the group to Shae before being slightly cut off.

"Hello, I'm Jackson" the one who mocked Yugyeom said, gaining Allie's attention. A gasp escaped as the boy jumped and flipped in the air.

"Woah...that was awesome!" Allie clapped a few times before Mark came back into the room.

"Show off" he mumbled as he hugged Allie from behind.

"Ah no!!" Jace yelled as he ran in between Allie and Mark's legs.

  Allie shrieked slightly as Jace roughly shoved the back of her knees, sending her forward. His little hand moving and shoving against Mark's thighs. Before Allie even hit the floor Jaebum quickly rushed forward, catching the girl in his arms. Her hands instantly moving to his chest to steady herself.

"Jace!" Shae shot up from her spot and grabbed her son.

"Mommy they can't hug!! Mommy they can't touch her!!" Jace cried as he tried to escape his mother's embrace.

"Jace, that enough" Bambam said as he stood up.

"NO!! UNCLE KI WILL BE MAD!!" Jace cried as he tried to tug free.

"Uncle...Ki...what is he talking about?" Mark asked as he tensed.

  Allie groaned as Jaebum helped steady her. The little boy was going to get her in trouble. Brushing Jaebum off, Allie shot the little one a glare. 

"What did I tell you? That man will never be your uncle! You could have hurt me Jace!" Allie scolded, her voice on the verge of rising.

"HE SAID HE WOULD!!" The boy yelled, kicking against his mother.

"He's not going to! He's a stranger Jace! That enough of this attitude, you're hurting your mother!" Allie shouted, the little boy stiffening quickly.

"Allie...he didn't mean it...I'm alright" Shae sighed as she handed the now crying boy to Bambam.

"What is he talking about" Mark asked again.

"Just a guy that I know, Jace took a liking to him when they joked about me dating him" Allie mumbled as she crossed her arms.

"Well are you? Did you? What is he to you?" Mark questioned.

"Why? What's it to you!?" Allie shot back, her temper getting the better of her.

  Mark stared at the girl before sighing and walking out of the room, the slam of the front door was enough to say he left. The room left with just the crying of Jace.

"God dammit..." Allie sighed as she sank down into a squat, elbows on her knees and her fingers tangled in her hair.

"Do you...do you want me to take you back to the dorms?" Shae asked, crouching next to her friend.

"...yes please..." Allie mumbled, her voice a soft whisper.

"Are you...are you crying?" Shae mumbled, a soft shake of her head made Shae sigh.

  Shae pulled Allie to her feet and engulfed the girl into a hug. Allie had broke, the stress of exams, the pressure from the seven assholes, the fight with Jace, and now Mark being angry. The soft vibration coming from Allie's pocket caused Shae to pull away and let Allie grab her phone. The Unknown Caller flashing on her screen.

"Hello" she mumbled softly after answering.

"Didn't we tell you to end the date?" the low voice mumbled from the other side.

"I did" Allie sighed, trying not to get into any more fighting.

"Liar. Why aren't you in the dorms?"

"Please just give me a few minutes. I'll be there soon" her voice cracked slightly.

"...Are you crying?" the voice said shocked.

"No...now please leave me alone" Allie mumbled, wiping her eyes.

"Did he make you cry? I swear if he made you cry I'll kill him" the voice said.

"No, like I said I'll be at the dorms soon" Allie mumbled, hanging up the phone.

"Roommate?" Shae asked, Allie just nodded.

"Let me drive you back...It's the least I could do" JB mumbled as he stepped forward.

  Allie stayed silent and followed JB out. Mark was nowhere in sight so she quietly climbed in the car and stared out the window.

~~~