Twenty-Two

Date??

   After I finally got them to agree to leave me to study this week, Jooheon took me to the college. I sighed when he got off and walked with me to the dorm building. It wasn't necessary but I agreed to it since they insisted that for them to leave me alone this week, Jooheon had to be allowed to walk me to the dorm building. After he left and I was showered and dressed, the long study hours began.

   When everything began, it also ended quickly. I was sent from studying to taking the first exams of the week. Small study breaks in between seemed to be so short lived and not enough time to run over the material. Shae had come during the last break of study time I had to deliver me a late lunch and coffee to help me stay awake. I had about 2 more tests for the day before the hell ended and started again tomorrow.

"Thank god I'm not in college yet. You honestly look like shit" Shae whispered to me as I flipped through notes and wrote things down on the one page study guide allowed.

"I feel like shit, and I'm only like this because I'm a double major" I mumbled.

"You poor thing" Shae chuckled.

"Is there a reason you're still here?" I asked as I reached for my coffee.

"Ah..you caught me..." her reply was sheepish.

"What is it?" I mumbled as I got back to work.

"Well since it's kind of apparent you're showing interest in guys now...I was wondering if you wanted to go on a double date with me" Shae shielded her face as I looked up at her.

"Excuse me? Uhm no thank you...I have exams to worry about and I also don't want to date any of those guys you met or their friends" I sighed as I got back to work.

"Allie..the double date would be after your exams finish and I didn't mean with one of those fine men you hang around now" Shae smirked.

"After exams....you must really like the guy you're trying to go on a date with if you want me around" I commented as I began getting curious.

"I do...I really do. He's so great with Jace. I want him to meet my best friend and well his friend also is like you..." Shae smiled at the thought of the boy.

"Like me? What the hell does that mean?" I asked slightly offended.

"Quiet, hard working, a studier, and well..probably anti social...he doesn't show much interest in girls apparently" Shae mumbled.

"Oh gee thanks. You're setting me up with the male version of me" I mumbled sarcastically.

"I never said you had to see him again after the date" she pointed out.

"If I say yes..will you leave me alone to study?" I asked, raising my brows at her.

"I mean you kind of need me for your meals" she said, the sarcastic tone causing me to look at her with a bored expression.

"You know what I meant" I sighed.

"Okay okay...I'll only come around to bring you the meals" she caved.

"Alright, since its for you....I'll go. What are their names?" I mumbled.

~~~