Twenty-Three

"Are you sure she's human?"

"Please come in" Shownu said as he moved out of the way for a group of three to enter.

"Ah thank you." one mumbled as they stepped inside the house.

   As promised, Shownu made calls around to see if anyone was willing to help their group with the slight problem they face. Luckily a group had offered their assistance since a few of their members had mates. They had sent three representatives for their group to hear out Shownu's group. The seven sat awkwardly around the three strangers that had just sat on their sofa.

"Thank you again for agreeing to help us" Shownu said as he bowed his head slightly.

"It's no problem....mates are a lot more difficult than they're lead on to be" the one in the middle said, a small smile on his face.

"Well let me introduce us...I'm Shownu, I guess you could say I'm the leader of this clan...we kind of go by the name X in our group register." the male chuckled slightly.

"Well it's a lot better than ours...we went by G7...I'm JB..the leader" he chuckled.

"Nice to meet you" Shownu smiled.

"Nice to meet you as well. This is Jackson and Mark" JB said smiling.

"Ah well this is Kihyun, Wonho, and Minhyuk" Shownu had named all this boys, JB taking mental notes of them.

"So your mate problem...she's human" Jackson asked.

"Yeah...Kihyun stumbled upon her when we first arrived here" Jooheon said, looking at his older brother.

"I see...how exactly did you know she was well destined to be with one of you" JB eyed Kihyun.

"The pull to her, it was like something I've never experienced in my years...to confirm it I took Jooheon..who felt the same pull." Kihyun explained.

"Do you know who's mate she is??" JB asked, the group shaking their heads in sync worried JB.

"Who does she gravitate more to?" Jackson asked, his eyes latching to Jooheon.

"She doesn't...that's the problem. She's hesitant around all of us, like she doesn't know what to do. She literally will go to anyone she feels comfortable with at the time." Jooheon said, glancing at Jackson.

"That's...odd" JB mumbled.

"Did that not happen with the girls in your group??" I.M questioned.

"Not at all...the girls instantly felt a connection to the guys. In fact there's one in the process as we speak....one of our youngest had recently found a girl who he instantly felt the pull with, it seems she felt it too." JB said glancing at the intrigued faces.

"The girl, she isn't hesitant with him?" Hyungwon asked.

"Not at all, she's head over heels....they have a date later today." Jackson smiled.

"Is it possible that she isn't a mate of any of yours?" JB was instantly worried after they had no idea who she was for.

"She has to be one of ours or else we wouldn't feel that pull right?" Minhyuk was worried as well. 

"It's likely she is but....what puzzles me is she isn't gravitating towards one of you...are you sure she's human?" JB questioned.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kihyun asked, slightly defensive of Allie.

"He's asking if she's not fooling you into thinking she's human...is she a vampire?" Jackson asked, seeing the edge rising in the seven.

~~~