Tsurugi Kyousuke x Endou Mana! (OC!)

Miyuki: Hi! This first request is for tsurugi14-miya. Come on in here Tsurugi-Nii! Say Hi to Mana-chan!

Tsurugi: F-fine *blushes* hi...

Mana: *smiles* hello.

Miyuki: Aww how cute! Let's begin the one shot! I do not own the Inazuma Eleven casts and Endou Mana. Mana-chan belongs to tsurugi14-miya.

Oc's info: (I just get the important details)

Name: Endou Mana
Likes: Soccer, Singing, friends and her brother.
Dislikes: Fifth Sector, people hurting each other, and blood.
Appearance:

Personality: cheerful, innocent, kind, sweet, and cute

The unfamiliar interior greeted Mana as the brown haired girl sat up, looking around before her matching set of brown eyes met with mercury-golden ones.

"You're awake."

Mana shifted her attention to the familiar navy-blue haired teammate. His intimidating narrowed gaze is clashing with Mana's round and soft ones.

"Yeah! I-I am. Anyways, where are we?"

She asked, shifting her position closer to Tsurugi. 

"I don't know either, the last thing I remembered is seeing both of our fakes before we lost consciousness."

"Is that so…"

Not knowing what to do in this situation, the air became awkward and heavy; there is no room for conversation either. 

"Why do you think we're here?"

Tsurugi asked, breaking the silence between them as he glanced at the girl. Mana thought for a moment, yet there are no ideas popping in her head as to why they're taken here.

"It's because… they're curious about what humans eat?"

Tsurugi sighs, shaking his head at her answer yet a small smile tugged at his lips. 

"You aren't thinking about the possibility that they might experiment on us?"

The boy quickly regretted even opening his mouth when Mana gasped, after all, he just wanted to crack a joke to lighten the heavy atmosphere. 

"Well, we could entertain them without getting our organs involved. Right…?"

Mana said, trying to hop in to keep the conversation going as she awkwardly giggled. Tsurugi was about to say something when the guards came in, asking for their presence to be presented to their queen. 

⏲️ Timeskip: ⏲️

"I want you to marry me!"

Lalaya proposed, gaining shocked and unbelievable reactions from the two humans. After all, an alien and a human getting married is…

"Excuse me, but you can't marry someone you just met!"

Mana said, using that sole reason to keep Tsurugi from getting married to someone that isn't her. 

"And, why is that?"

Lalaya asked, raising one of her eyebrows to elaborate more on the reason for a possible rejection. However, Mana kept her lips shut as she didn't know what to say. Despite knowing the reason for this proposal, she isn't in the position to simply steal Tsurugi away just because she has feelings for him.

"I couldn't think of why you were rejecting my proposal? Well, it is not stated by Tsurugi but still… both of you decided in the agreement to obey me." 

Lalaya reasoned, crossing her arms as she scanned the humans in front of her before completely facing Tsurugi.

"What shall be your answer Tsurugi?"

Mana looked down on her feet, she couldn't bear the thought of Tsurugi marrying someone. It wouldn't be fair, she spent time getting to know Tsurugi, she even had his favorite dish mastered by her. 

'But Tsurugi-kun is not a property for me to keep.'

She thought, closing her eyes as she heard Tsurugi's answer.

"I refuse."

Mana's ears perked up, did Tsurugi really reject the proposal? Soon, warmth began to engulf the girl's hands before she felt the boy's fingers interlocking with hers.

"After all, I am already planning to marry this girl."

Eh? 

"So I respectfully refuse your marriage proposal for my soon-to-be bride is already by my side.

Eh?!

Everything is confusing to Mana, her ears blocking out the sound of Lalaya accepting the boy's decision. Soon, they were dismissed by the queen, the door behind them closed as they started walking. 

"Tsurugi-kun. Do you…"

Mana started, stopping in her tracks before turning her head to Tsurugi with a hopeful gaze.

"hold your words true?"

The navy haired spiker stared at the girl, his eyes glued to her and only her. As if she's the only existing woman on this planet.

"If only I had a ring with me now, I would propose to you in front of Lalaya."

Tsurugi answered, caressing Mana's ring finger as he avoided her hopeful gaze by looking outside. 

"Does that answer your question, my future queen?"

Mana's eyes glimmered like stars as his words sank in, she gave his hand a gentle squeeze before a giggle broke out in her lovely lips.

"That answer is enough for me, my king."

Miyuki: Yay! I'm finally done with my first request! Hope you love it tsurugi14-miya!. Sorry for any wrong grammars and spellings!

Tsurugi: the next one will be Midorikawa Ryuuji x Oc. Feel free to tell us what you think in the comment section below, and also voting will be appreciated.

Katsu: s-see you in the next one-shot!