Nishikage Seiya x Chio Nakabayashi (OC)

OC's info:

Name: Chio Nakabayashi

Personality: She is a very strict person and a perfectionist. She's most likely to get angry to someone who doesn't come training on time or someone who's lazing around *coughs* mostly to Genkishi *coughs*. She's very hardworking to the point that she would almost collapse, especially when it comes to thinking about strategies and training regime.

Apperance: She has black hair and black eyes. Her hair has two loose pig tails. She has fair skin. Her casual appearance consists of a yellow tracksuit and white rubber shoes. She usually ties her jacket to her waist.

|~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~|

The cold breeze of the night flew as a deep yawn escaped the bodyguard, who is guarding the house without letting his guard down. Well, he's a bodyguard alright?

Taking a sip from his bitter coffee, he heard the door clicking open behind him.

"Ms. Nakabayashi?"

The bodyguard asks, turning around to see his boss elegantly standing with her long nightgown blowing against the breeze. The moonlight shone through her that made everything aroud her sparkle, like a spotlight shining on a performer on stage.

"Quit the 'Ms's, we've been acquaintances for a long time Nishikage"

The female chuckled, taking steps towards the man with two mugs of her honey-soaked lemons in her hand as she sat down on one of the benches she has outside her home. Chio patted the seat next to Nishikage's indicating for him to sit.

"Here"

She handed the cup towards Nishikage, and the man's eyes widened at the faint smell of honey-soaked lemons the time he held the cup.

"It's been so long"

Nishikage smiled, missing the taste of Chio's homemade honey soaked lemons from his lips.

It didn't take too long for him to gulp the drink down in his throat.

"You've really missed it?"

Chio asked, taking a sip from her own.

"Who doesn't? It's been like, ten years since the last I tasted it, and it's also been ten years the last time..."

Nishikage trailed off not completing his sentence that made Chio ponder over it.

"You mean this?"

Chio asked, planting a soft kiss on Nishikage's manly cheeks.

"Yeah..."

Nishikage smiled from the contact of her soft lips on his cheeks. He turned towards her and stared at Chio's lips for awhile.

Chio clearly know what he was planning and shook her head, drinking the remaining honey soaked lemons before standing up.

"You'll be rewarded with these lips after... my work is done"

Chio explained walking towards the door. Nishikage also stood up and stared at her retreating form.

"And when will be your work done, if you're not bothered by me asking?"

Chio stopped on her tracks, slowly turnig around and smiled. She put her index finger on her llips in a thinking manner. It's out of character for her to act so cutely, and Nishikage doesn't mind at all.

"After two months"

Chio said and completely walked inside, leaving Nishikage dumbfounded.

"I'll wait"

|~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~|

Mei: Took me months to actually cure myself from writer's block(hopefully). You can't expect me to be inspired while I'm inside in the four corners of my house.

Nishikage: this is requested by Tsukinawa_Yukino.

Hikaru: Mei doesn't own anything but the plot. And, hopefully you guys enjoyed the comeback! And, you can comment if some mistakes has been made, we'll gladly appreciate it! ^^

Mei: T-T

Hikaru/Nishikage: Bye!/Bye