Ichihoshi Mitsuru x Tsundere! reader

Mei: Wow this is new.

Ichihoshi: Well this is old..

Mei: Why? Did you already encountered a tsundere?

Ichihoshi: Yes, and I'm talking to her right now.

Mei: I am not a Tsundere you baka.

Ichihoshi: you sure?

Mei: Uh huh, just get on with the one shot you baka!

Ichihoshi: Hai! This is requested by Ayano_Hoshikawa. Mei doesn't own anything besides the plot. Enjoy!

Author's P.O.V.

"Stop playing you baka! I-It's not like that I want you to pay attention to me!... honestly, stop playing!"

"What if I don't want to stop?"

"Then fine! Baka baka baka!"

"What if I do this will you let me play longer?" Ichihoshi said glancing at his tsundere girlfriend.

Y/n puffs her cheeks out, pouting.

"What will you do baka?! It's not like that I want to know it or anything!" Y/n asks but it's more of a yell. Her red face blushed harder when Ichihoshi kissed her lips passionately.

"Now would you finally let me play?" Ichihoshi smirks, giving Y/n his cutest face the he could do, Y/n's whole face goes red to the max and yells.

"BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! Do what ever you want! I don't care BAKA! I-It's not like I don't really care about you or anything. Just do your thing baka!!!" Y/n yelled dashing away to the kitchen. Ichihoshi chuckles and continues playing his video games.

Extended ending:

Ichihoshi sighs and turns his head towards the kitchen.

"Y/n can you please come here?" Ichihoshi asks, Y/n stomps to him holding her ice cream.

"What do you want baka?! It's not like I don't want you to call me or anything" Y/n said taking a spoonful of ice cream inside her mouth.

"I want some ice cream too~"

"Nah uh! This ice cream is mine! Baka!"

"Y/n~ please~"

"No! Go buy for yourself baka!"

"Pwetty pwease~"

"Fine! It's not like I want to give you or anything!"

"*chuckles*"

Mei: Sorry if you the one shot is not great. ^^'

Ichihoshi: Comment your thoughts down below and leaving a vote will be appreciated. Thank you for requesting me again Ayano_Hoshikawa!

Mei/Ichihoshi: Bye!