Ichihoshi Hikaru x Reader

Beads of sweat trickle down from your forehead to your face, thinking of a possibility to find a way to score a few more to catch up.

"Hurry up Y/n-chan, time is passing"

You narrowed your (E/C) eyes and pouted your lips at the owner of the voice, to which you claim making your life miserable.

"I also wanted to win you know!"

You exclaimed, still thinking of a word to surpass your boyfriend's score. Your boyfriend, known as the famous 'Advisor of the Tactical Emperor' a.k.a Ichihoshi Hikaru that you challenged into a game of scrabbles, has been winning since the beginning of the game.

"It's not my fault, you're the one who challenged me even I refused to do so"

Hikaru explained, shrugging his shoulders, resting his chin in his hand and stared at you with an amused smile. You blushed at his simple pose and shook your head.

'He's just trying to be cute!'

You thought, then a light bulb has appeared beside your head. Placing your chin in both hands to be attempt to be also cute.

"Are you trying to be cute? Sorry, Y/n-chan that never works on me"

Hikaru said, imitating your action. You have to contain your blush, cause' EVERY POSE HE DOES LOOKS CUTE. You even sometimes wonder HOW DOES A CUTE BOY LIKE HIM EXISTS?!

*"Oh no no no, you know that I would never do that to an adorable boy like you"

You cooed, puffing your cheeks in a cute manner. Hikaru did what you also did, and you swear. YOU BARELY SURVIVED.

"I know"

Hikaru smiled, oh boy, he really is trying to kill you. He looks like a dork with a smile and puffed cheeks. But he's a very adorable dork, WHO IS STILL TRYING TO KILL YOU.

"Soo... you're gonna take your turn or claim that you lost. Again"

Hikaru reminded, you snapped out of your plan A, scratching your head in frustration you analyze the letters presented to you and the board. Suddenly thinking of another plan that should be sure of your win.

"Let's get it"

You smirked, picking the three letters you have seen and placed them on the left side of the letter 'T'.

"Don't tell me..."

Hikaru trailed off, eyes wide as saucers after reading what your plan is after seeing the word on the board.

"It's game over for you now, Hikaru-kun. YEET!"

Then here comes the letters flying around, as you flipped the board. You just summoned the word 'YEET' on the scrabble board that caused this chaos.

Hikaru just sat there, staring blankly at the scattered scrable board and the pieces laying on the floor. While you, in the background is busy dancing the 'Chuchuwa' dance. (Like the video above)

"Y/N"

Hikaru started but you didn't hear him cause' you're busy dancing your victory dance.

"Y/N"

Hikaru called, but again, too lost in your own victory you didn't paid him any attention.

"Y/N!"

Hikaru shouted, but as Author-chan said, you're too busy dancing. So, there is one thing that he could do to make you stop.

He pinned you on the wall.

And you didn't stop, wanting to experiment this new side of him.

He lifts your chin up, with a stern gaze fixated on you and a bad boy smile. You knew that you're doomed.

"What a cheater"

He said, voice suddenly being husky while playing a fingerful strands of your (H/C) hair. Then, the blush you've been containing has surfaced.

"You do know what happens to bad girls right?"

Hikaru asked, you could feel his breath close to you, and lips inches apart.

"N-No"

You stuttered, you felt that you're in a trance from his gaze.
"The obvious of course. Bad girls deserves to be punished"

~~^w^~~

"Hikaru! This is torture!"

You whined, wiggling inside the thick (Favorite animal) jacket that you're wearing right now.

Hikaru laughs at your state and kissed your lips.

"But I know you loved it"

Hikaru said after pulling away. Focusing the camera on your cute self.

"Now smile~"

"NO!"

"Please~?"

"Ugh! Fine! Just don't show it to others!"

"Sure"

"Why do you have to be so cute?"

"You saying something Y/n-chan?"

"Nothing! Just to know that I love you"

"I love you too"

~~^w^~~

Mei: Chu Chu wa, what?

Me: NO.JUDGING.YOU.LITTLE.PIECE.OF---

Aia: PAPER.

Hikaru: *sweatdrops* Author-chan doesn't own anything but the plot, and this is requested by Nosakayuma, we hope you enjoyed this one shot ^^

Mei: Why are you so weird?

Me: AND I'M PROUD OF IT.

Mei: The answer's too far.

Me: Cause' it's not too CLOSE

Hikaru: Bye Minna-San ^^"