Hiura Kirina x Reader

Miyuki: Hello! Minna-San!

Matatagi: Wow you seemed cheerful today.

Miyuki: But I'm always cheerful.

Matatagi: Sure

Miyuki: Anyways! This is requested by AzulaPingu. I do not own anything but the plot!

Hiura: Enjoy!

Author's P.O.V.

"Hiura-kun, what are you doing in my room?" Y/n asked, raising one of her eyebrows as she looks suspicious at the man before her. Who is currently holding a magnifying glass.

"Ah. Y/n-San, great to see you" Hiura smiled, which flattened Y/n's  heart.

"You haven't answered my question, yet" Y/n said, closing the door behind her.

"W-Well..." Hiura started, a red tint covering up on his cheeks.

'I-Is he blushing?' Y/n thought, looking at a red Hiura and founds it cute.

"What?" Y/n urged on, walking closer to the boy.

"A-Ano.... I-I'm.." Hiura stammered, trying to find the right words to say, putting down his magnifying glass.

"You?"

"I-I'm.... looking for your.....diary" Hiura said, mumbling the last part.

"What?" Y/n said, unsure of what she had heard as she decided to put her ear closer to the boy's mouth.

"Speak louder" Y/n demanded.

"I-I said I'm looking for your diary, in the name of my grandmother!" Hiura answered, fiddling with his magnifying glass.

Y/n sweatdropped.

'How come your grandmother is involved with this?' Y/n thought, taking a step backwards to see Hiura's blushing face.

"My diary? What for?" Y/n asked.

"B-Because... I heard that you have a crush on someone!" Hiura blurted it out.

"Well it is true..." y/n mumbled, but Hiura heard it all.

"That's why I'm here to investigate who the lucky boy is" Hiura said, gripping tightly on the handle of his magnifying glass. This doesn't go unnoticed by y/n.

"And why does my crush concern you so much?" Y/n said, taking a step forward towards him.

"B-Because...." Hiura said, as he couldn't find the words that he will answer to the girl.

"Tell me Hiura-kun, do you like me?" Y/n asked, walking closer to the boy as their noses touches, making the blush on Hiura's face to darken.

"Yes or no?" Y/n said.

Hiura gulps while y/n's eyes widen.

As soft pair of lips crashed against y/n's as she couldn't believe that Hiura, her crush is kissing her. She didn't waste any time and kissed back, making Hiura surprise.

The both of them pulled away when the door opens.

"W-Wahh! Sorry for interrupting!!!!" Asuto exclaimed.

"G-Gomen! Gosu!" Iwato also said, as he and Asuto runs away.

The two laughed at their actions as they faced each other.

"Hmmm... So I'm the lucky one" Hiura smiles, pulling the girl closer to him.
Which Y/n responded with a smile and a nod.

"I love you" Hiura smiles, kissing Y/n who kissed back. Smiling.

Miyuki: Hope you like it Minna-San!!

Matatagi: Make sure to vote, and comment.

Hiura: Thank you for reading.

Miyuki/Matatagi/Hiura: goodbye!