Nerd! Kira Hiroto (ares) x Bad girl! Reader

Mei: A bad girl, interesting.

Mitsuru: You're not even a bad girl.

Mei: *shrugs* I do not own anything but the plot.

Hiroto: This is requested by noreenbaluyot, hope you enjoy.

Author's P.O.V.

"Hey nerdie!" A voice called, making the nerd jump.

"Y-yes, L/n-San" The nerd stuttered, back facing her.

"You Hiroto the nerd, you know what I came here for" Y/n said, putting her other hand in front of him.

"O-Oh yes! H-here!" Hiroto said, quickly fishing through his bag for the homework, handing it to her after.

"Good..." Y/n said, walking away but stopped. Hiroto looked confused.

"...and call me by my first name you idiot" Y/n said, walking forwards to her friends.
Hiroto is starstruck as he processed what she has said.

"Y-Y/n..." he mumbled, and blushed, deciding to walk away, ignoring the menacing glares he was receiving....

Timeskip: Dismissal

"Oi! Nerd! Where are you going?" Y/n yelled across the empty corridor.

"G-going home..." Hiroto said pushing his glasses up that was threatening to fall down.

"Hmm.... Who said that you could go home?" Y/n asks, walking towards him.

"U-uh... the bell has already rung, indicating that its dismissal and that we could go home" Hiroto answered.

"Why you haven't gone home yet?" Y/n asked, popping a gum.

"B-because I have business to do!" Hiroto blurted.

"Oh really? Oi, nerd don't lie to me" Y/n said narrowing her gaze.

"H-huh? L-lying?!"

"Then, what's this?" Y/n asked, harshly pulling his shirt up, revealing a bruise.

"I fell down the stairs..."

"Tch. Liar" Y/n stated, pushing him harshly on the locker.

"I don't want any of my properties lying to me. Because I'm the only one who could do anything to you. Get it?" Y/n said, trapping him, despite that he was taller than him.

"Y/n-San! I am no one's property not to you and to anyone else!" Hiroto fought, slapping his mouth after. Y/n just looks at him blankly.

"S-sorry... I did--" Hiroto's eyes widen when he felt Y/n kissing the crook of his neck.

"W-what are you doing?" Hiroto asked, blushing heavily. Y/n just ignores him, and kissed him on the forehead, nose, and forehead.

"Y-Y/n stop it, or else" Hiroto threatened, ignoring that his glasses already fell down on the ground.

"Or else what?" Y/n smirked as she gives him a peck on the lips. With just a peck on the lips, Hiroto wanted it to be longer, he already missed the contact of their lips.

"Gotta' go, see ya around nerd" Y/n waves and was pulled back. This time she was harshly pushed on the locker, making her yelp.

"I already warned you Y/n, but you didn't listen" Hiroto said in a husky voice, towering over the girl with a devious smirk on his face.
Y/n blushed on how Hiroto could be so hot, and mischiveous.

"Hiroto-kun" Y/n said, saying his first name.

"You've been a very bad girl Y/n. You must be punished for this" Hiroto smirked, without a second for Y/ to reply, Hiroto already captured her lips with his own. It didn't take long before she kissed back.

Hiroto smirked and pulls her close, while Y/n combed her hands on Hiroto's grey and white hair.

Soon, the two needed to pull away for air. The two are a blushing mess but Hiroto still kept his smirk, kissing Y/n like what she did before to him.

"Some nerd can be the worst above all the bad guys like you"

Hiroto smirked, before capturing Y/n's lips again.

Mei: hope you like this one shot.

Misturu: Tell us in the comments below what you thought about it and voting will be appreciated.

Hiroto: *smirks* Good bye.