Saotome Seiya x Female! reader

Mei: Say hello to the new character.

Saotome: H-hello!

Mitsuru: *studies him*

Mei: 'How cute' *coughs*

Saotome: This is requested by _-Angelic_Demon-_. Mei-San doesn't own anything but the plot!

Mitsuru: *pouts* Mou...

Mei: Enjoy.

Author's P.O.V.

"How many times will I tell you that I'm a boy?!" Y/n yelled, giving the boy before her a harsh glare.

"But Y/n-chan... you are a girl" Saotome said calmly, not being affected by the harsh glare that the girl is giving him.

"How can you say so?" Y/n asked, calming down a bit. Saotome hums and walked towards her.

"How bout' we remove this?" Saotome said, removing her hat and there, her smooth (long/short/mid) silky hair bounced down.

Y/n blushed as Saotome removes her gloves and caressed her smooth hands.

"W-What the hell are you doing?" Y/n stuttered, feeling the soft hands of Saotome on her cheeks.

"Hehehe, you're just too cute Y/n-chan" Saotome smiles, and gives her cheeks a soft squeeze.

"Wahhh!!! Stop it!!!!" Y/n blushed harder, shaking her head. She stops when two pair of hands holds each side of her cheeks.

"Stop struggling, I wouldn't be able to see that cute face of yours if you keep moving" Saotome smiles, and leans in for a bit as their noses touch.

"So...? Are you boy?" Saotome asked.

"Yes" Y/n answered.

"You are not" Saotome said, then captured her lips with his own. Y/n's eyes widen as she processed what is happening. Slowly, she melted into the kiss and kiss back, making Saotome smile.

"Are you a boy?" Saotome asked again.

"Tsk, shut up you gay" Y/n said, burying her face in Saotome's chest. Making him sniff her hair.

"I love you" Y/n mumbled.

"I Love you too" Saotome said, Y/n looks up.

"What?" Saotome laughs.

"K-kiss" Y/n said, looking away.

"What?" Saotome said.

"Tsk, I said I'm a girl, now give me my kiss!" Y/n ordered. Saotome laughs and gladly kissed the girl.

Saotome: s-so how was it?

Mei: Good.

Saotome: Thank you for reading, make sure to vote and comment. Goodbye *leaves*

Mei: He's such a cutie isn't he?

Mitsuru: Hmph! I'm cuter than him!

Mei: I thought a man like you is not cute?

Mitsuru: Ahh-- I--ano--Wahhh!!! Shut up!!!

Mei: *chuckles* see ya'