Nagumo Haruya (Ares) x Female! Reader

Mei: *lies down on the couch*

Mitsuru: Mei. The introduction.

Mei: *looks at him* I don't care.

Mituru: Welp. Hello Minna-San! Welcome back to another one shot!

Nagumo: That is requested by AzulaPingu! I hope you enjoy my lovely tulip 🌷.

Author's P.O.V.

Y/n sighs as she sat down beside Nagumo who has been sleeping all day long.

"Nagumo?" Y/n called, and a snore was the only response from Nagumo.

"Mou...." Y/n pouts, and hugs him, removing the pillow which Nagumo is hugging and squished herself between his arms.

"Nagumo, Are you awake?" Y/N aksed again.

She sighs, no response from the tulip boy. Y/n frowns and leans her head on Nagumo's chest and hears his heartbeat. Y/n cuddles up with him like a kitten, and kissed his cheek.

Y/n, then tries to sleep. Closing her eyes.

Nagumo smiles at the cuteness of his girlfriend, and kissed her forehead. Y/n jolted awake and smiles brightly.

"Can't sleep?" Nagumo said. Y/n nods in response. Nagumo chuckles and hugs his girlfriend closer.

"Will a goodnight kiss will do?" Nagumo asked.

"Uh huh" Y/n smiles, Nagumo leans closer as their lips came in contact. Y/n smiles and closes her eyes kissing back. After a few seconds, Nagumo pulled away. Smiling at the sight of his girlfriend.

"Goodnight" Nagumo said, kissing the sleeping girl's forehead one last time and soon drifted off to their dreamworlds....

Extended ending:

KRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!

The phone yelled. Waking Nagumo up, Y/n started to stir and Nagumo. Who is panicking. Gets his phone and threw it  outside the window. Making the glass shatter.

"What's that?" Y/n asked, sitting up. Rubbing her eyes cutely.

"Oh, just a bird pecking the window. That's why the window broke" Nagumo smiles.

"Come, lets go to sleep again" Nagumi said, and cuddles with his girlfriend, and this time giving her a peck on the lips before going back to sleep....

Mei: *sleeps*

Nagumo: Hope you like it! Make sure to comment your thoughts and voting will be appreciated!!!!

Misturu: Shh!!! *puts finger on lips while covering her body with a blanket*

Nagumo: *whispers* Sorry ^^'... Goodbye.