Kiyama Tatsuya x OC

Mei: Welcome back.

Tatsuya: Thanks.

Hikaru: This is requested by -_Shouko_-. Mei-chan didn't own anything but the plot.

Tatsuya: Enjoy! ^^

~~~~~~●~~~~~~●~~~~~~●~~~~~~●~~~~~~

Oc's information:

Name: Hayano Shouko

Likes: Smile, Sports, Soccer, Friends, Lollipop, Dark

Dislikes: Sad, her family, horror

Personality: Tricky, energetic, optimistic, trustworthy, kind

Appearance:

~~~~~~●~~~~~~●~~~~~~●~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~●~~~~~~●~~~~~~●~~~~~~

"Finally practice is over!" Midorikawa said, and stretched his body.

"I still want to practice more though" Shouko muttered, and sighed.

Tatsuya chuckles and ruffles the girl's pink hair.

"I admire how you love to play soccer very much, but you must also know your limits in playing" Tatsuya smiles, Shouko returns the smile with her own and nods, blushing a little.

"Also, Shouko-chan, if you don't mind. Are you free this weekend?" Tatsuya added, Shouko looks at Tatsuya and thinks.

After a while of thinking, Shouko smiles at Tatsuya and said.

"Yep! Not busy at all!" Shouko said, and tilts her head. "Why?"

"Just wondering if you can come with me at the newly open amusement park?" Tatsuya suggested, Shouko smiles and nods.

"Of course! As long as I'm with you!" Shouko blurted out, she realized what she said and blushed.

"W-What I mean is just as friends!" Shouko said, Tatsuya gives her another charming smile.

"O-Ok" Tatsuya said with a blush, with a little bit of disappointment in his tone.

"So... see ya at the new amusement park!" Shouko waves and goes into the girl's locker room.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~
Timeskip: Saturday
  ~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~

"Sorry for the wait Tatsuya-kun!" Shouko apologized once she reached in the front gates of the amusement park.

Tatsuya stares at the girl in front of him and blushed at the clothes the girl is wearing.

"Tatsuya-kun?" Shouko called. Tatsuya smiles and scratched his cheek.