Nosaka Yuuma x Female! Reader

Mei: Wow, hi Nii-San.

Nosaka: Well hello there.

Mei: Mind if you do the disclaimer?

Nosaka: No you do it, you're the one who is writing after all.

Mei: But I'm tired.

Nosaka: *sighs* This is requested by Inazuma11Fangirl3923, Mei doesn't own the IE characters, and the picture above. She only owns the plot. Enjoy.

Author's P.O.V.

"Ughhh!!!!" Y/n yelled in rage as she kicks the ball in the net. Well, tearing up the net to be honest.

"Hey hey hey calm down Y/n, it was just an ice cream" Nosaka laughs, hugging a red Y/n.

"Yuuma! How come you're so calm?! I just bought the ice cream for ¥8!" Y/n said, Nosaka hums and hugs the girl tight, knowing she was only in her, time of the month.

"How bout' this?" Nosaka asked, putting an earphone on Y/n's ear. Y/n calmed down and relaxes in Nosaka's arms.

"I knew you'll calm down" Nosaka smiles, giving his girlfriend a short sweet kiss.

"Mou! You pulled away!" Y/n said, pouting cutely.

"Fine fine" Nosaka chuckled as he pressed again his lips on Y/n's, as she kissed back. This time, it was Y/n who first pulled away and buried her face onto Nosaka's chest.

"I love you" Y/n smiled.

"I love you and Happy Valentines~" Nosaka cooed.

"Happy Valentines too" Y/n chuckled, lifting her head up to press another sweet kiss on Nosaka's lips.

Mei: Hope you like that short one-shot.

Nosaka: Make sure to comment, and voting will be appreciated.

Mei: Thanks for reading.

Nosaka: Hey, where's Ichihoshi?

Mei: Hmmm? I don't know.

Nosaka: Well, that's new. Anyways see ya' in the next one-shot.

Mei: Bye