Nosaka Yuuma x Silent! reader

" Do you have a map? Because I always get lost in your eyes "

-from pickup-lines.net

{ The plot is on Episode 16 of Orion }

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

You walked down the hallways of the camp, scanning every inch of the place. You're left alone in the camp in case Ichihoshi and Asuto suddenly came back, bored out of your mind, you just decided to take a stroll inside the camp, scanning everything that you can see.

You halted in your tracks when a certain door came into view, it's the room of the person that you have always admired.

You stared at that door, having second thoughts of going inside, or not. It will be pressed as trespassing if you get in, but not at the same time.

Taking a deep breath, the door of the room slide open and your feet led you around. His room is also the same as everyone, but his room is neatest room you have seen so far in the camp.

Being amazed inside the room you saw his desk at the far side left corner of the room. It caught your interest, walking towards the desk you only found a tablet, which he uses for analyzing an opponent's data, and a picture frame that is hidden between the desk and the wall.

You smiled a little for your sharp eyes, you held the picture frame that is once camouflauging at the wall was now revealed. You let out an 'Awww' at the picture, it's a picture of him and his twin as kids, happily smiling at the camera while eating watermelons.

You chuckled, caressing your finger at the small figure of the boy in the picture, the boy that is none other than Nosaka Yuuma himself. His smile is so wide in the picture that you thought his jaw will break, it goes the same with his twin.

You clearly knew that the twins always fight, but as you observed the twins its their way of showing their affections. Your gaze suddenly turned towards the eyes of the little boy.

You gotta' say, his eyes are special. His eyes are mysterious for its dreary grey color, but that is what makes it special. You remembered the time where you get lost in those eyes of his.

You thought that it was way too special to be not to stare at, now, as you thought of it a blush crept upon your soft cheeks as you shook your head but the picture of Nosaka's eyes are what you always see.

"If you don't stop shaking your head you'll grow dizzy"

So you stopped your actions of shaking your head, it is true that you are getting dizzy but that is not the reason you stopped. The very reason is in front of you.

His eyes are smiling at you, with his body leaning against the door, hands in his pocket, his pose is like a model. A very handsome model. Your blush became a color of crimson as you heard his voice.

You heard Nosaka chuckle, he walked towards you and gets the picture frame from your hands. Giving it a good minute of staring before he put it at the desk.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude"

You said, covering your cheeks with the back of your hand as the wall suddenly became interesting. You let out a cough, finally having the courage to look at the handsome mode-- I mean handsome hooman in front of you.

"I'm just going to give you space to rest"

You stated, walking pass him until he yank your arm towards him and carried you like you're a sack of potatoes. The blush that has fade before has finally ignited again, with widen eyes you said.

"Nosaka, put me down please"

Nosaka lets out another chuckle at your wiggling form, cause' he thought you looked like a worm- SHHHHHHHH.
But inside his mind, you're the most beautiful worm he has ever seen.

He gently threw you on the bed, the bed lets out a soft thump when your butt landed down on it. After composing yourself, you felt two arms snaking around your waist, and a face laying down between your neck and chest.

You grew silent at your guys position. Face being the same color as an alien tomato.

"Let's stay like this please, I'm tired"

Nosaka said in a tired tone, yawning a little before drifting off to sleep. You looked at the clock, its just six o'clock in the morning, but you didn't blame him though.

He looked for Ichihoshi and Asuto the whole night, who will not be tired after that? Plus, he's been in charge for the analysis of tactics for the next opponent. No matter how much you wanted to help him out, he always insisted that you should always sleep early.

So you let him, a little smile on your face as you watched him sleep. Ruffling his hair to make his sleep deep, you kissed his forehead, before fixing your position so you two are snuggling with each other.

"Rest well"

You said, and soon you also drifted to sleep. Well wjy would you not?

You also stayed up worrying at him.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Mei: I'm back, and I did not own anything but the plot. Sorry for the short oneshot.

Nosaka: requested by Audennetannanda.

Mei: bye, sorry if it sucks---

Nosaka: Yeah shut up

Mei: *sticks out tongue*