Kirino Ranmaru x Female! Reader

Miyuki: Oohh~ Hi Kirino-Senpai! ^^

Kirino: Hello :)

Miyuki: This is requested by jimienah. I do not own anything but the plot.

Kirino: Enjoy! ^^

Y/n's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes as I scan the room.

'Where am I?' I thought, then I could hear footsteps from afar.

"Oh you're finally awake Y/n-chan" A familiar pink haired male said, smiling sweetly at me, it makes my heart go Kaboom! Kaboom!

"Oh Hi Kirino-kun, What's up?" I said, rubbing my still sleepy eyes.

"You're in my room" He chuckled, putting a fresh set of cooked pancakes in front of me.

"Huh? What am I doing here?" I asked, drooling over the pancake.

"You've fainted while practicing yesterday" He answered, putting a (flavor of syrup) on my pancake.

"Oh is that so?" I asked. Taking a bite on the food.

"Why didn't you bring me to my house instead?" I added, savouring the taste of the syrup inside my mouth.

"I don't even know where your house is" He chuckled. Making me blush and just eat the pancake in silence...

Kirino's P.O.V.

"I don't even know where your house is" I chuckled. Her blush is so cute, everything about her is so cute.

Me and Y/n had been best friends since kindergarten and grew feelings for her along the way.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw something in the corner of Y/n's mouth.

"Hey Y/n you have something there" I pointed out.

"Huh? Where?" She asked, I rolled my eyes and leans closer and licks the syrup out.

"K-Kirino-kun!" She blushed, I chuckled and walks out of the room leaving something out...

Author's P.O.V.

Once Kirino is out of sight and leaving a flustered Y/n behind. Y/n wonders why Kirino left a pink hoodie on the bed.

Y/n looks around for any CCTVs (if there is one XD), once she noticed that there is none she hugs the hoodie and saw a note.

"Huh? Kirino forgot this" She said, as she reads the note, blushing like a tomato. Again.

Hello Y/n-chan~

                       Here a hoodie just in case you get cold when there is no one to hug you XD. Happy Valentines Day Y/n-chan, I love you very much. More than best friends.

                                      -Love your soon-to-be-boyfriend,
                                                                                     Kirino Ranmaru

Miyuki: I think I should stop changing people's point of view.

Matatagi: I think it's a little confusing though.

Kirino: Anyways... Thank you for reading make sure to vote and comment! Goodbye and Late Happy Valentines! ^^

Miyuki/Matatagi: Bye bye