Hiura Kirina x Mischievous! Reader

Miyuki: Hehehehe...

Matatagi: What are you laughing at?

Miyuki: Nothing~

Hiura: Hello! This is requested by -_Shouko_-, Miyuki-chan doesn't own the picture, IE Characters, and Y/n. She only owns the plot! I hope you enjoy! ^^

Miyuki: Woah! Thanks! ^^

Hiura: You're welcome ^^

Author's P.O.V.

"Ah!" Hiura jumps, glaring at the H/c girl who is grinning mischievously at him.

"Ohayo~" Y/n smiled innocently.

"Good morning to you too, Y/n-chan" Hiura said.

"Hahaha, no need to be so serious Hiura-kun!" Y/n cheered.
"Oh! See you later Hiura-kun! I have some business to attend with Anna-chan!" Y/n smirks, when she saw the orange haired student council along with a bunch of other girls.

Hiura shook his head but smiles nonetheless. Despite Y/n being mischievous, he couldn't help but to fall in love with the girl.

"What is it that makes me fall in love with you?" Hiura asked himself, then, out of nowhere an angry bunch of girls are chasing the H/c haired girl.

"L/n-san! It is disrespectful of you to pull a prank to Mikado-san!" A girl said.

"Haahha! Why are you even trying to catch me even though you run like snails!" Y/n mocked, smirking as she runs faster.

"Why you! Come back!"

"I even sometimes thought when you could be so serious?" Hiura chuckles, deciding to follow the girl.

Timeskip: Dismissal.....

Y/n gets out of detention with a big smirk on her face.

"Good afternoon Hiura-kun!!" Y/n yelled, making Hiura jump again.

"Yeah yeah, good afternoon too" Hiura rolled his eyes playfully before turning to Y/n with a serious expression on his face.

"Hey hey hey.... why so serious?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n. I like you" Hiura said firmly, clenching his hands.
Y/n seemed shock for a moment, and smirked.

"Well.... what if I don't?" Y/n playfully said, Hiura's world crashed at her answer, he looks down on the ground.

"Is that so?" He said, looking up with a fake smile on his face, "O-Oh! L-look at the time! L-let's go!!" Hiura said, and was going to run when he stopped, shock to hear what Y/n has said.

"What if I don't like you but I love you?" Y/n said, Hiura quickly turn around.

"W-what?" Hiura asked.

"I said I love you~" Y/n cooed. "But honestly.... YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE BEFORE!!! SO PRICELESS!!" Y/n laughs, clutching her stomach.

What made her stop was Hiura, pinning her to the wall; a smirk on his face, and shadow on his eyes. Y/n blushed at this.

"You know.... Y/n-chan. You've been naughty all day... care if I give you a lesson?" Hiura smirks, playing her hair.
"E-eh wh--" she was cut off with a kiss on her lips. The kiss was passionate, Y/n closes her eyes and kissed back.

The two soon pulled away.

"I love you" Y/n smiled.

"I love you too" Hiura said, giving Y/n another kiss.

Extended ending:

"Hehehe~" Anna laughs.

"Uhhh, Anna-chan? This is very unusual of you" Nosaka said, as Anna took picture of the two.

"This should do for her to stop pranking me" Anna smiled.

"That's why...." Nosaka sweatdrops.

Miyuki: Done!

Matatagi: Stop yelling!

Miyuki: I am not yelling!!

Matatagi: Yes you are!

Miyuki: I am not! I'm just shouting!

Matatagi: Why are you shouting?!

Miyuki: Because I have a mouth!

Matatagi: -_-...

Hiura: *laughs* Thank you for reading! Hope you like this one shot, commenting and voting will be appreciated! ^^