Ootani Tsukushi x Female! Reader

Ootani: Hello!!!

Mei: Hi?

Mitsuru: She's been requested.

Mei: by?

Mitsuru: Aries_and_Cancer

Mei: Oh ok. Ok, guys, I do not own anything but the plot. I'm gonna try my best to make this one shot good. Because I'm trying to overcome my uncomfortableness in this kind of things so yeah.

Ootani: I will do my best! And Enjoy! ^^

P.S. don't read if you're not comfortable with this kind of shots,

Author's P.O.V.

"Y/n! Ohayo!" Ootani greets the H/c haired girl who returned it with a smile.

"Ohayo, Ootani-chan..." Y/n said.

"Ah ah! What have I told you?" Ootani said, leaning a little.

"T-then, Ohayo, Tsukushi-chan" Y/n said blushing a little.

"Good! Your voice is more pleasing to my ears! And being called by my first name with that voice of yours makes me go to heaven!" Ootani squealed hugging her friend.

"Y-You're welcome Ootani-chan. I will do anything just to make you happy" Y/n smiles, and then, she saw a shop.

"Ooohh!!! Oot-- Tsukushi-chan! Look at the claw machine" Y/n pointed towards the said machine. "Well, we still have like thirty more minutes before school starts" Ootani said, looking at Y/n with a big smile on her face.

"Who goes last is a rotten egg!" Ootani exclaimed running to the machine.
"Hey! Not fair!" Y/n whined, chasing her.

"Life isn't always fair Y/n-chan" Ootani smiled, once the two of them reached the machine.
"Also had a story on your own?" Y/n joked.

"Everyone has their own stories, but every story doesn't end with a happy ending. It sometimes end with a harsh fate, and it doesn't go what you have planned in mind" As Ootani explained it all, while playing the machine. She got what is Y/n's favorites the most. A (favorite stuffed animal).

Y/n just looks at her, with a calming smile as she hugs the girl.

"But... what if we change how every ending can be?" Y/n asked, smiling.

"Hmmm... sounds good to me" Ootani smiles, giving a smell on the hair of Y/n.

"And I don't care if we will met a harsh ending. If we are really destined together we will always find a way to be back" Y/n added, looking lovingly at Ootani who is slowly leaning forward.

As Y/n got caught of this, she placed her finger in front of their lips.

"Now now Tsukushi-chan, let's go to school and forget what happened here Ok?" Y/n giggles, walking away.

"Hai!!" Ootani cheerfully agreed and follows Y/n, who chcukled at their change of attitudes.

Mei: Hope you like this one shot peeps.

Ootani: Yay! Make sure to comment and vote! ^^

Mitsuru: Bye bye~