Froy Girikanan x OC

Miyuki: Wow! Someone requested a new character!

Froy: Hello ^^

Matatagi: This is requested by Aries_and_Cancer.

Miyuki: I do not own anything but the plot.

Froy: I hope you enjoy ;)

Oc's info:

Name: Shirayuri Aquila

Likes: Ichihoshi Mitsuru, soccer, Kira Hiroto, Black or white nail polish, make up

Dislikes: Being called any girl pronoun

Appearance: Shirayuri has fair skin and is slight taller than average height. He has white with beige-pink accents, mid-shoulder length hair with bangs that cover his left eye, one lock moved to the side so that his right eye is seen. His eyes is indigo and slight traces of burgundy red.

Personality : Shirayuri is timid, soft-spoken, indecisive, unreliable, and he tends to stutter. He is easily intimidated and is often teased and spooked by Kira Hiroto due to his fragility.

However, behind close doors, to Zhao Ji Yun and Ichihoshi Mitsuru, he isn't exactly who he portrays himself to others as.

He is inflexible, unemotional, sarcastic, rebellious and aloof to Ichihoshi Mitsuru. He shows great hostility towards him due to what they went through in the past as kids.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~

"At last we're finally at Russia!" Asuto cheers, which caused Shirayuri to startle.

"Y-yeah..." Shirayuri smiles, and soon gets down on the plane with the others...

~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Soon, they have met the other teams from different countries like Spain, America, and especially the Russia team.

Shirayuri watched with interest as the Russia team performed a dance as a sign of welcoming them. After the dance has been finished, a boy named Froy started introducing himself, his team, and how strong the other teams are.

While doing so, Shirayuri couldn't help but to notice that the two of them have been looking at each other whenever Froy has the chance.

'What is this? Is this Love? Nonsense! I just met him today' Shirayuri thought and shook his head.

Shirayuri was cut out from his thoughts when he heard his name being called.

"Shirayuri Aquila!"

The said boy jumps a little and looked in front to see Froy pointing his index finger at him with a small smile on his face.

"Forward of Inazuma Japan. Has a strong hissatsu named....." Froy started rambling everything about Shirayuri, from his weak points to his strongest points in soccer, this made the boy blush and nervous at the same time.

"Froy. That's enough, you're making him uncomfortable" Froy's teammate said, Froy looks at Shirayuri to see his whole face Red.

"Is that so? Gomen, it's just a habit of mine" Laughs Froy and sends Shirayuri a flirtatious wink.

'W-What the freaking.... Did he actually... No, no it can't be. Of course not' Shirayuri thought as his face goes darker.

"U-Um, E-excuse me..." Called Shirayuri.

Froy smiles and asked. "Yes?"

"A-ano... A-are you a stalker?..." Shirayuri widen his eyes after that and bows.