Christmas Special: Suzuno Fuusuke

Miyuki: Yeeey! First Christmas Special request! Suzuno Fuusuke!!!

Suzuno: *place becomes a winter wonderland once he walks in* hello

Miyuki: Yay! Snow!!!

Suzuno: This was requested by _-Angelic_Demon-_. Miyuki doesn't own the picture above, the IE characters and Y/N. She only owns the plot.

Miyuki: Enjoy!!! *plays with the snow*

Author's P.O.V

"Suzuno?"

*silence*

"Suzuno...?"

*silence*

"Suzuno please talk to me" Y/N plead while Suzuno closes his eyes and looks away, crossing his arms. Y/N sighs.

Suzuno started to be like that when Y/N told him that she has no gift for him. 

"Suzuno I'm sorry! I'm just busy these days and I forgot to buy you a gift!" Y/N explained, still no response from the boy.

"Suzuno, just tell me what do I need to do for you to talk to me!" Y/N plead, oh dear, my poor Y/N not thinking before she talks.

Suzuno smirks evilly as he raised one of his eyebrows in interest.

"Anything?" he smirks.

"Anything!" Y/N said, not noticing that Suzuno is finally talking to her.

"Well, I had a CRUSH on someone and I want to give something SPECIAL to her..." Suzuno said.

Y/N felt a pang on her heart. She had a crush on Suzuno when he become less arrogant and when he helped her in many things. Did she say that he looks hot on the sleeveless shirt she bought for him last summer.

"H-hai! I could help you with that..." she trailed off, sadness evident in her voice.

"Good. Can I start now?" Suzuno asked.

"Start what?"

"Close your eyes first" she did what she was told. Then something happened...

Suzuno transformed into an Ice prince and starts singing LET IT GOO!!!

(Matatagi: *smacks Miyuki's head*)
(Miyuki: Gomen... This is what actually happen)

Her eyes snapped open when she felt Suzuno's lips on her own. She seems to be paralyzed for a moment before she smiles and shyly kissed back. They soon pulled away resting to each others forehead.

"So you had a crush on me?" Y/N asked, tilting her head. Suzuno blushed.

"What's the kiss for then?" Suzuno said.

"But you worry me you know" Y/N said pouting.

"Don't worry anymore, At least now you know that I love you" Suzuno said leaning for another kiss which Y/N gladly kiss back.

Extended ending:

"Sorry if I don't have a gift for you Suzuno" Y/N apologized again.

"It's Ok, I don't care about the gift because I already got your gift. Your love for me" Suzuno said which cause Y/N to blush.

Miyuki: Yay! Finally done! tell me in the comments below what you think and voting will be appreciated! Sorry if it's not that great!

Suzuno: Thanks for requesting me _-Angelic_Demon-_

Miyuki: Advance Merry Christmas!!

Suzuno: See ya in the next one shot. *walks away and the winter wonderland disappears*

Miyuki: NO MY SNOWMAN IS MELTING!!! 😢

Matatagi: *pats Miyuki's head* Bye readers.

P.s. sorry if Suzuno is a little OOC.