Kira Hiroto (Ares) x Tsubaki Kaede(OC)

Miyuki: Ey! It's Kira Hiroto!

Kira: Correction. It's Godstriker for you little miss *flicks forehead*

Miyuki: Itai~

Matatagi: *glares* shut up and just go on with the one shot already.

Kira: Geez. This is requested by Tsukinawa_Yukino. I hope you do enjoy.

Oc's Info:

Name: Tsubaki Kaede 

Appearance:  She looks like her twin brother except that her face is slightly chubby than his. Her casual attire consists of a blue shirt, black baggy pants and black sneakers. (You can know more about her in Tsukinawa_Yukino's  Oc book)

Personality: Unlike her twin brother, she is loud and reckless. She can't control her temper and she is aggressive especially when she is being insulted and when others insult her friends and family.

Author's P.O.V

It was a lovely day for the both teams as they were getting ready for their practice match, "Can't wait for the match!" cheered an oranged haired girl "Yeah you should be ready in case someone gets injured, Jack of all trades" chuckled her teammate "Hai!" she said. A certain god striker took an interest at the loud girl as he asked Tatsuya "Hey Tatsuya, who's that guy over there?" Hiroto asked pointing towards the oranged haired girl. Tatsuya seemed shock "First of all she's a girl and second she is Tsubaki Kaede known as the "Ultimate substitute Player" or the "Jack of all trades" Tatsuya explained "Why are you so interested all of a sudden? What got a little crush?" Teased Tatsuya "Oh shut up" Hiroto shushed. Back to Kaede who noticed the bickering of the two asked one of her teammates "Hey who's that seaweed guy?" Kaede pointed "What?! You didn't know him! He's the only one Godstriker! Kira Hiroto!" her teammate said with hearts in her eyes. Kaede sweatdropped and Kira and hers gaze met as they smirked at each other.

'Jack of all trades/Godstriker huh? Let's see how good are at this match' The both of them thought as the whistle rang meaning the start of the match...

Timeskip: middle of the match

1-4 is the score of the game so far. Eisei Gakuen is ahead of three points from Taiyou Gakuen. Hiroto clicked his tongue,he is getting impatient every second has passed. He wants to play with Kaede. He looked at her from the bench. She just flashed him a cute smile. Hiroto blushed a little at this and looked away. He thought of a good trick to make Kaede come in, in the field. 

The ball is now at the feet of Taiyou Gakuen. Hiroto ran towards the player and putting his plan into action. He did a rough slide and purposely hit the players foot. The player rolled onto the ground holding his ankle, all of their eyes widen as the team rushed to their injured teammate. Tatsuya apologized for what happened and scolded Hiroto for his rough play.

Kaede sighs 'This guy.' She thought and their coach let Kaede in substituting the injured player. She gets in as she passed Hiroto "Finally" he said "You're really desperate aren't you" Kaede said "Why wouldn't I? I wanted to see your skills as the 'Jack of All Trades'" he said "We will have a good game then" Kaede smiled at him and Hiroto returned it with a smirk.

The whistled blew again as Tatsuya is dribbling the ball "Oi! Tatsuya! Here!" Hiroto said, Tatsuya passed the ball to him but was stolen by Kaede and quickly runs towards the goal using her hissatsu technique. "Camellia Storm!" She said as the ball quicky gets in the net. Goal! The score is changed into 2-4. Kaede looked at Hiroto "Not bad" Hiroto chuckles.

Every minutes has passed, Kaede making her team score as it was now 4-4. Hiroto is getting fired up in that every minute. It was now the second round and there is 1 minute left before the match ends.

Now the ball is now at Kaede's feet as she dribbled it with grace passing all of the opponent team "Man she's good", "She's fast" were the compliments she heard as she is now in front of Hiroto "Try to get pass me babe" Hiroto smirks. Kaede blushed at the nickname and tried to pass Hiroto. It was an intense battle between the two on who is going to get the ball. Is it Hiroto or Kaede? Suddenly Hiroto slipped and lost his balance, Kaede's eyes widen and the two crashed.

Kaede's P.O.V

Ouch. I didn't thought that this boy is heavy. I soon opened my eyes and saw his face close towards mine. I blushed furiously at how close we were. Both faces red. Staring deep into each others eyes. We were cut off by the whistle meaning the match ended. We both stood up and dusted ourselves off. "S-sorry I didn't mean to" He apologized his face still red. I smiled a little and kissed his cheek "It's fine". I saw his face blush harder. I blushed too. Man what am I thinking?

Hiroto's P.O.V

My face is whole red as she gives me a kiss. My heart thumped loudly in my chest seeming like it wanted to go out. I saw her blushed too. How cute. "Hey. Nice game. You're good" I complimented averting my gaze "Yeah you too" She said "Nice meeting you though" she added looking at me with that cute smile on her face I chuckled "Welp. See you around kiddo" I said giving her a little kiss on the forehead before walking towards Tatsuya.

"Man what a lovely scene you had there" he teased "Shut up" I shushed smiling.

Author's P.O.V

Many of their teammates squealed as they put it into their ship list. The two soon-to-be-couples smiled.

'Hope to get to know you soon' Hiroto and Kaede thought...

Extended ending:

"Kaede! Why didn't you kiss him!" Kaede's teammate from before scolded "Eh! I don't know what you're saying" Kaede said acting all innocent...

Miyuki: There! Hope you like it Tsukinawa_Yukino!

Hiroto: Of corse she would like it! I'm the Godstriker after all!

Matatagi: yah yah now get out of here seaweed head. *pushes Hiroto away*

Miyuki: Matatagi that was rude.

Matatagi: Do I care? *smiles*

Miyuki: Nope... Ok! Tell us what you think in the comments below!

Katsu: B-be sure to vote!

Mei: Next request will be Kidou Yuuto x Reader...