Ichihoshi Hikaru x Female! Reader

Mei: Oh, hello Hikaru-kun.

Hikaru: Hello! ^^

Mei: May you do the honours?

Hikaru: Un! This is requested by RekkaNoKen, Mei-chan doesn't own the IE characters, and the picture above, she only owns the plot. Enjoy!

Author's P.O.V.

Y/n is seen staring at the night blue sky. Recalling the events that has happened during these past weeks.

'It isn't Hikaru who died, it was his older brother, Mitsuru-kun'

She shook her head in order to clear her thoughts, yet the pain that she is bearing is still in her chest.

"If I could just only..." Y/n trailed off, burying her face in her knees. She had loved Mitsuru very much, and was going to confess her feelings when the day comes.

"Y/n?" A voice said, she turns around to see Ichihoshi Hikaru, who is looking a her with a worried face.

"H-Hikaru-kun?" Y/n called, as the said boy sits down beside her.

"Are you alright?" Hikaru asked.

"Uh huh! J-just a little bit tired" Y/n smiles reassuringly, looking back at the dark blue sky.

"Aren't the sky is so blue tonight?" Hikaru asked, with a grin on his face.

"Yeah it is" Y/n smiles too.

"I know that you've been thinking about Nii-chan lately--" Hikaru was abruptly interrupted with a deniable Y/n.

"W-what?! N-No! I am not! I mean yes! But--" Y/n couldn't finish her stuttering fit but turned into a tomato when Hikaru said the next words.

"I also know you liked him, wait no. LOVE him actually" Hikaru gave her a teasing smirk.

"WHAT?! N-NO! I DO NOT!" Y/n blushed, averting her gaze away.

"Don't worry he loves you too, very much" Hikaru chuckles. Y/n's ears perked up at the word Love and her name.

"R-Really?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah really, he also has a message for you" Hikaru said, leaning closer to Y/n, who blushed harder.

"W-What is it?"

"This" with that he smashed his lips into hers, Y/n was taken aback at the sudden contact. Soon Hikaru pulls away and gives Y/n a smile.

"That's all! Good night Y/n-chan! See you tomorrow at practice!" Hikaru said walking away, leaving a flustered but shocked Y/n.

"Ow!" Y/n yelps as she snaps back to reality when something sharp pokes her hand.

"Eh? What's this?" Y/n asked herself, she picks up a heart shaped box with a letter on top. She opens the letter and the box, then smiles.

'Maybe I could give Hikaru-kun a chance' Y/n thought as she eats the chocolate balls.

Happy Valentines day Y/n-chan 💓

                                                               -Hikaru

Mei: Hope you like this late yet first Valentines special request. Make sure to comment and voting will be appreciated.

Hikaru: Late Happy Valentines day Mei-chan! 

Mei: Hmm? Oh, No need Hikaru-kun.

Hikaru: Why?

Mitsuru: She's not a fan of Valentines day *smirks*

Mei: Shut up.

Hikaru: *chuckles* Thank you for reading! Bye bye!