Haizaki Ryouhei x Akashi Tatsuina Seii [OC]

[Extras: Nosaka Mei]

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

"Good morning guys!"

A girl lit up the room with her bright smile, her hetero color hair in white and red bounced as she gets inside the room.

She was met with her teammaes with bright smiles and faces. A boy whose looks are similar to Astro boy was the first one to speak.

"Ah, Good morning Shi Shi! Wanna join us?"

Asuto beamed, Seii walked inside the room sitting down beside another ball of sunshine.

"What game are you guys playing?"

Seii asked. The person who is beside her chirped.

"We're playing with the lie detector!"

Ootani said with full enthusiasm. Seii's eyes sparkled and lands on the object of justice that is in the hands of the emperor.

"Alright, I'll join it seems fun anyways!"

Then the game begins.

Mei lets out a sweet smile, NO, IT'S NOT SWEET AT ALL. IT'S THE SMILE OF A DEVIL.

"For my question to my lovely Nii-chan, Where do you usually and will hide your watermelons?"

Mei asked in her deep voice which seems to be deeper as usual. Seii sweatdropped, expecting this from the start.

"I hate you"

Nosaka smiled too, a dark smile to be exact.

"I also love my Nii-chan very much"

Mei said sarcastically.

"Eh you guys, let's get this over with, there are still some players who wants to play"

Seii said, breaking the tension between the twins which works.

Nosaka admitted on where he always hide his watermelons, by the time he closed his mouth Mei dashed away to that certain place, chased by Nosaka and followed by Hikaru and Nishikage.

"Those two"

Haizaki sighed, shaking his head in disapproval. Sei chuckled, then a light bulb appeared beside her head. Looking at Haizaki with hyped up eyes and a cute smile, Haizaki was taken aback by the expression he was given and blushed.

Well who wouldn't? She's so cute!

"W-What are you looking at?"

Haizaki asked, Seii giggles, picking the poor lie detector on the floor which was thrown harshly by Nosaka before he chased Mei, she walked towards Haizaki and gently put his fingers in it.

Haizaki blushed harder at the actions, the skin of her hand hits his fingers and that simple touch made his heart go BOOM BOOM.

'Her hands are like the hands of a doll'

Haizaki thought, not noticing he started to stare at the girl's adorable face, who is happily fixing the lie detector in his hand.