Gouenji Shuuya x Reader x Kidou Yuuto

Miyuki: Ooohh~ interesting

Matatagi: What doesn't interest you anyways?

Miyuki: You

Gouenji: Burn...

Kidou: *Sighs* This is requested by AzulaPingu.

Matatagi: I don't even give a care about it *voice darkens*

Miyuki: Aww how cute! Matatagi is mad! and I'm just kidding, don't sweat it! *laughs*

Matatagi: *looks away* Tch.

Gouenji: Miyuki doesn't own anything but the plot.

Kidou/Gouenji: Enjoy

P.S. I am not an army or anything, I just love how these cats sing these K-Pop songs, and sorry for the ending scene on the video =^w^="

Author's P.O.V.

Y/n is currently at her house with her two best friends, Gouenji and Kidou. 

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Gouenji asked.

"I don't know" Kidou answered. Then, Y/n opens her eyes which is filled with excitement.

"Let's go on for a walk!" Y/n cheerfully said, jumping up.

"Well, we don't have any things to do anyways" Gouenji said, shrugging his shoulders.

"What are you guys waiting for? Come on" Kidou smiled and ruffles Y/n's hair lovingly...

The three friends walked where their feet decides which path they should take. Until the sky became dark and the roar of thunder was heard.

"Oh no, it's going to rain" Y/n said. Looking towards the sky.

"Does anyone of you bring an umbrella?" Gouenji asked, removing his jacket and placing it on Y/n's head.

"No we don't have one" Kidou said, removing his cape and goggles and placed it on Y/n's eyes and back.

"Woah woah woah, what's with the baby treatment?" Y/n whined, removing the protection she was given when the two prevented her.

"NO

"Fine" Y/n sighs as they walked home...

"Hmm...? What's this?" Y/n asked, bending down on the cardboard box in front of her door.

"Y/n stay away from it, maybe it has some deadly weapon inside it" Kidou said, glaring on the cardboard box.

"I'll go check on it" Gouenji suggested, bending beside Y/n before slowly but carefully, he opened the box.

Everything becomes silent afterward.

"KAWAIIII!!!!" Y/n cheered lifting the (color) cat up and hugging it.

The two boys glares on the other two cats who are smirking at them.

'These cats

After the three had moved the cats in, Y/n didn't stop squealing and talking non-stop about how cute they were. Which annoys the two.

"OMG! LOOK! THEY HAD LITTLE INSTRUMENTS!" Y/n cheered.

"OMG! SO KAWAII!!!" Y/n cheered again, as tick marks appeared on the boys head.

"YIIEE! IF YOU CATS ARE HUMANS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL I DO WITH YOU!" The both of the boys groaned, and with that final straw. They kissed Y/n on the sides of her cheeks, Gouenji pushed the box inside a room and came back, hugging the h/c haired girl.

"You talk too much" Kidou started, hugging Y/n tighter.

"Just remember that you are ours" Gouenji smirks as Y/n's face explodes. 

Miyuki: Yay! I'm finally done! Sorry if it's not great.

Matatagi: Who cares?

Miyuki: Aww~ Matatagi-kun is still mad how cute... and *pulls out a present* Happy Valentines day!

Matatagi: *gets the present* Hmph thanks...

Gouenji: Make sure to vote and comment.

Kidou: Thank you for reading.

The four of them: Bye bye and Happy Valentines day!